• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1670426625598.png

I read it was colon cancer, really that one is so easy to stop. Yesterday I was at the doc getting scheduled to have the camera stuck up my wazzu.

There is nothing to it and good chance it will save your life. Last time was 3 years ago and they found some things they did not like so I am on a 3 year schedule. If this time goes like last I will be out of the place in an hour, hitting up the all you can eat buffet, then out in the yard by the afternoon. It is nothing, if you are over 50 just do it.

For some reason it seems women are very against it, it was like pulling teeth to get the wife to "poop in the box". Nothing there (funny) and in five years she poops in a box again.

Just do it, it is a non event. Worst part was getting the IV, that should tell you how much of a non event it is.
Lots of peeps sentenced to death during COVID because colonoscopies were not necessary when they had to make dance videos in the hospitals.

Skip the poop in a box and just get the butt cam. Prior to my last colonoscopy my gastro ordered the poop box for me and just threw it in the trash. So on my next annual he scheduled a colonoscopy and low and behold he found a small benign polyp. Following the procedure he commented Cologuard would not have detected it and glad he did the procedure. Due to family history (not cancer) I have had 5 colonscopy's since my early 40's with the prep being less of a PITA each time. Known several people who have passed away from colon cancer and its awful. If your 45+ just get it done and it may save your life.

The wife did the poop in the box and it came back nothing wrong. So by doing it you could save yourself the trip. Me I only did it the first time and now I am just on a schedule. They said this time if they see the same thing they will likely put me on a one year rotation.

Last time they did the gatoraid deal, this time it is a specific med I am to take.

People are just so stupid, we actually had issues with people about cows having sex. Guess what you buy your little subdivision house "out in the country" and it just happens to back up next to a working farm you are going to see things you might have to explain to your 3yr old.

Lots of peeps sentenced to death during COVID because colonoscopies were not necessary when they had to make dance videos in the hospitals.

Not just that, but other "elective" procedures. One of the things that really ticks me off.

Funny story the doc was talking to me yesterday telling me all that was going to happen, eat not eat that kind of thing. And I noticed his watch. I am a "watch guy" so I will notice watches. It was one of those "computer" watches, but the band had in the script. We the people.

As he was leaving and the kid was coming in to do my EKG I said I like your watch band....he said oh thanks, he said you never know how people are going to take it.

That was just sad

I read it was colon cancer, really that one is so easy to stop. Yesterday I was at the doc getting scheduled to have the camera stuck up my wazzu.

There is nothing to it and good chance it will save your life. Last time was 3 years ago and they found some things they did not like so I am on a 3 year schedule. If this time goes like last I will be out of the place in an hour, hitting up the all you can eat buffet, then out in the yard by the afternoon. It is nothing, if you are over 50 just do it.

For some reason it seems women are very against it, it was like pulling teeth to get the wife to "poop in the box". Nothing there (funny) and in five years she poops in a box again.

Just do it, it is a non event. Worst part was getting the IV, that should tell you how much of a non event it is.
East to stop? I don't think so. I developed a very aggressive, fast growing colon cancer 18 months after a colonsocopy. Doc found it when he did surgery for diverticulitis. Thought he got it all but it returned just a few months and wiped out my bladder. Lot's of folks on a three year colonoscopy schedule die from stage 4 colon cancer every year.

• Wow
Reactions: Kamerad
East to stop? I don't think so. I developed a very aggressive, fast growing colon cancer 18 months after a colonsocopy. Doc found it when he did surgery for diverticulitis. Thought he got it all but it returned just a few months and wiped out my bladder. Lot's of folks on a three year colonoscopy schedule die from stage 4 colon cancer every year.
Gee thanks for the good news. I was under the impression that doing this would make it clear to the next scan, I had no idea it moved that fast, not sure why I did not think it moved fast, I know other cancers can be insane.

Was there any signs something was not working like it should, pain....anything.

Sorry I hit a bad nerve, I really did not know. It is such a "personal" area and people are so shy to talk about this one form of cancer because of where it is. I really think it is something more people should be aware of.

Reactions: Keith E.
Hope this video plays, we all need to hear this! Try the link

Was that a chocolate bar is was pouring over? If you click on the word "watch" where the video should be, it will open in another window and you can watch it, for some reason the format (maybe?) it's in can't be shared across platforms or something.

Crap....sorry for posts, it was worth a try, it was on Facebook (I don’t do Facebook), maybe search
”when you have a bad day” starts showing coffee cup.
🙏

Best quote I have read in a while.

“The press is a gang of cruel faggоts. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuсkoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.” -- Hunter S. Thompson

I have now officially joined the grandpa club and am stoked to be part of it. All you old bastards seem to have so much fun with it. I was fortunate to be travelling TDY and just happened to be an hour away from my daughter's location. Plus she wasn't due until the 14th, but some complications forced an early inducement and I just happened to be nearby. Mother is doing fine and the baby is healthy so I can't ask for anything more. I think my daughter thought I was joking when I asked if I should buy her her first gun at 5 or 6 years old.
Congrats brother. My grandson indeed is my favorite person on Earth. It changes everything 🤩

Not just that, but other "elective" procedures. One of the things that really ticks me off.

Funny story the doc was talking to me yesterday telling me all that was going to happen, eat not eat that kind of thing. And I noticed his watch. I am a "watch guy" so I will notice watches. It was one of those "computer" watches, but the band had in the script. We the people.

As he was leaving and the kid was coming in to do my EKG I said I like your watch band....he said oh thanks, he said you never know how people are going to take it.

That was just sad
My last yearly was supposed to be Jan. 10. They cancelled because of Omicron. Haven’t heard back from them.

Wife has deep chest cough, tried to get an appointment to get lungs checked. They could only do it by phone. How the fuck do you listen for pneumonia by phone?

That profession sucks.