• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

My dad gave us a Hot Wheels Sizzlers set for Christmas of 70 while we are at Sembach Airforce Base. My sister and I woke up during the night and peeked thru the hallway door in the living area to see him and my two older brothers setting it up. Lots' of fun...

My dad gave us a Hot Wheels Sizzlers set for Christmas of 70 while we are at Sembach Airforce Base. My sister and I woke up during the night and peeked thru the hallway door in the living area to see him and my two older brothers setting it up. Lots' of fun...

Loved Hotwheels as a kid... Never could get the Loop-de-loop thing to work, though...

Cheers and great pix!

Sirhr

Reactions: Lawless
1517557_10151940094418800_861523304_n.jpg

Designed failure. It's engineered into the product. It's how companies stay in business.
In the HVAC business people ask me all the time, how long will it last? Until the warranty runs out. They don't expect it to last much longer than they warranty it for.
My in laws still have the appliances that they bought in 1980

Designed failure. It's engineered into the product. It's how companies stay in business.
In the HVAC business people ask me all the time, how long will it last? Until the warranty runs out. They don't expect it to last much longer than they warranty it for.
Exactly...and sadly. We live in a disposable world now. They don't build things to last, and when they break it costs almost as much to fix as it does to replace...so we replace, and live in a false sense of security with the brand new warranty.

That’s a sweet collection! If I remember right, the early versions were single speed with foam tires only, and the later versions had two speeds and both foam and rubber tires. They tried to make a comeback in the late 90’s or so, under a new manufacturer, but it didn’t last. We bought each of our kids one.

These are all single speed but with rubber tires. I had the semi and even the pulling sled. I still have part of the sled. I don't recall any being two speeds but I've slept since then.

wow does that bring back memories. got my first one Christmas morning. spent the entire day outside in the snow burning up batteries. I remember my mom making me come in when it got dark. effing loved those things. had to be 78-80ish or so dont remember exactly but dammit I loved those things. had several Toyota body styles, and I still drive Toyotas today actually.....just realized that

These are my all-time favorite and STILL one of the coolest toys ever made! Many recesses were spent digging in the dirt, creating obstacles, to try and stop Stompers!

When I was in the 7th grade there was an underground network of boys playing with Stompers in school. We traded them, saved lunch money for them and dreamed of having them all.

A while back, I looked at some on eBay…..😳 prices are crazy.

Reactions: Slash0311 and Ichi