• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

aasierraSEQUOIA.jpg

When I was in the 7th grade there was an underground network of boys playing with Stompers in school. We traded them, saved lunch money for them and dreamed of having them all.

A while back, I looked at some on eBay…..😳 prices are crazy.
The problem we had with them is that we found out, quite accidentally, that they worked just as well on the bottom of the swimming pool as they did on dry land. For a lot longer than you'd expect, but it no doubt sent them to an early grave.

We have a refrigerator that we bought in 1985 for our first house. It is still running in my mother in law's garage. They are truly amazing appliances from that time period.
Grandfather had a 50's admiral. had it recharged with Freon in the 80's. Worked till the day, my dad threw it away 1990's.
Only thing that ever broke on it was the handle. GF used a piece of metal in place of the handle.
R.e613996460251a9b0f9206af4e0d3031

Last edited:
Hire a couple kids to shove her in the oven
There's no need for that. She's self-destructing now.

The last time that I saw her she put on so much weight that she would need an engine upgrade to clear the trees on takeoff with her broom.

After my alimony ran out and she declared bankruptcy, I doubt that she could afford either an engine upgrade or better broom.

On the other hand, I would like to find a smart-ass rabbit that she could spend time with and he could hurry along the self-destruction.

iu

Where is that stupendous specimen of art and culture. I must see it for myself. Afterwards, my life will be almost complete until I can shoot to two miles.
Chickasha, Oklahoma apparently.

When I was in the 7th grade there was an underground network of boys playing with Stompers in school. We traded them, saved lunch money for them and dreamed of having them all.

A while back, I looked at some on eBay…..😳 prices are crazy.

Hey! What happens in Stompers Club, stays in Stompers Club....rule fucking 1!

I have an ex-USCG cannon for that. Came from a lighthouse in Oregon. Member here helped me retrieve it! Rusted into a lump…. But it is restored to perfection.

Called a Lyle gun.

They were cannons that saved thousands of lives!

If only I could find an original rope box!

Cheers, Sirhr

We have one at work. Navy arms is the manufacturer if I remember correctly.
Shoots 45-70 blanks in various weights
Pretty handy for getting a string across a canyon when building powering. Fairly accurate after you've done it a few times.
More like artillery than a rifle.