• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

324302176_906236940372962_7067525962187857523_n.jpeg

Only 45 minutes away from me.

The only thing I saw on those corners at the time that song came out were drunk natives.

In our late teens we went to a party we heard about at the partying spot up there and started talking to some girls. Minutes later my friend gets a punch in the face through the open drivers window from one of the local boys. Not much nice looking women up there to choose from so our intrusion wasn't looked upon kindly. We exited stage left :oops:
Yes, Don't make eyes at someone else's sheep

Reactions: steve123
We weren't drunk we were what we called blissfully inebriated.
It was a great spirit thing and stuff you wouldn't understand.

Sorry to come off offensive.
My son is married to a native. We love her because she's a nice faithful girl. She doesn't have a drinking problem and carries herself well in life. She has a successful career, is a Jujitsu black belt and trainer, and has my first grandchild coming in 7 months.

I should have, and meant to state, people that are totally destroyed by alcoholism. But I think you know what I mean. Holbrook was much the same on its downtown corners back then.

You're right, I wouldn't understand the native spirits. However I was lost but now I'm found and blind but now I see. Glad I turned to Him and away from my sin. I wish my sister could see the light of Christ because she gets drunk a lot and bad things happen. This has caused her and the family so much pain.

My son is married to a native. We love her because she's a nice faithful girl. She doesn't have a drinking problem and carries herself well in life. She has a successful career, is a Jujitsu black belt and trainer, and has my first grandchild coming in 7 months.

I should have, and meant to state, people that are totally destroyed by alcoholism. But I think you know what I mean. Holbrook was much the same on its downtown corners back then.

You're right, I wouldn't understand the native spirits. However I was lost but now I'm found and blind but now I see. Glad I turned to Him and away from my sin. I wish my sister could see the light of Christ because she gets drunk a lot and bad things happen. This has caused her and the family so much pain.
Unless I’m drunk myself, he was being funny when he posted that. Nobody thinks you hate the red folks. 🤠

Reactions: steve123

It has nothing to do with a great spirit and everything to do with the inability to metabolize alcohol……… just ask the Inuits or the Eskimos or the yupiks

Reactions: Oldloser