• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I meant more about the mud itself. Was wondering if it was flooded intentionally to make it, if they gathered there on purpose knowing it would cause problems for the police etc.

When my pop and uncles were pups, 8-5, they used to flex at the TV and make fun of Jack. My grandmother was friends with a friend of his wife. One day the three morons were flexing in front of the TV, mocking Jack. He pointed at the camera, said their names and told them that he could see em mocking him. They were terrified for weeks.

734562-7ffc675d63e1657252fb2dfebd4c18b4.data

Would love to know the backstory on that one...40+ years of moving machinery with forklifts, never came close to something like that
It was actually a rather common incurrence in the Las Vegas convention industry.
Right now with two major trade shows running concurrently (S.H.O.T. & W.O.C.) there's probably 800 forklift operators out on the floor.

I have watched those old vids a few times.

Wonderful stuff.

I love it up there and look forward to my next trip.
Good friends, in their 80’s now, have a cabin and land up there.
May go up in June to do some work for them. They need a little help these days with some of the tasks.

I have watched those old vids a few times.

Wonderful stuff.

I love it up there and look forward to my next trip.
Good friends, in their 80’s now, have a cabin and land up there.
May go up in June to do some work for them. They need a little help these days with some of the tasks.
The ingenuity and resourcefulness of the old-timers is intriguingly brilliant.