• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1675045318127.png

Great bird dogs. And they love to work.
You saw my little girl a few posts up.

Hope your day wasn’t as windy as our hunt was today. 15-25 mph with forcast of up to 50 mph, all from the North. 🥶
It started out at 7* and windy. It was bright and sunny, so when the wind would let up it was pretty nice for a couple of minutes.. When we were done it felt like a raccoon bit off my ear.

Insane! Minnesota is COLD!

View attachment 8059823

Every once and a while I get into "discussions" with these greenies. I generally go back to texas and the issues they had not long ago. When solar panels are covered in snow and ice they don't make any power. When wind turbines are covered in snow and ice they don't make power. When there is that much snow and ice people are going to have other things to do then sweep off the the snow. It is not going to work.

Their "reasons" for failure are quite interesting, and when you point out holes in their thoughts they get very angry, and start to attack you personally not your position. So funny how that works.

Anyone other than me ever eat at a Woolworth's Luncheonette? My sister would treat me to a cheeseburger fries and soda-pop. They also had latex balloons that you picked and popped. Your ice cream discount was hidden on a piece of paper inside the balloon. I would get the banana split.

Those were the days!!!

Not Woolworth's but we did have Katz's. I remember my grandmother taking me there for a shake. I doubt there would have been signs at the time, but I do remember she told me that we need to sit down here, where I was that is where the "colored folk" sat.

1675089722912.png

And those guys built it from the old plans. It is new. Knowing that just makes it so much more cool.
If there was ever a machine that says “screw your EV” and “what’s this OSHA thing you speak of?” this is it. Carbon footprint the size of a T-Rex and scary power. Just flat out impressive.

Beautiful place.

Skied there a few times.
Mtn biked there a few times.

Paddles the Ark river there a bunch.

Now over ran with morons and is as commie as Denver itself and the I70 corridor.

They have a nice range down there too. 😁
Last time I was there was Christmas 2004. Our son, who had been a nationally ranked water skier all through high school, had never taken a vacation that was not involving a ski tournament in the south central region. He moved on to college, majored in Engineering and USAF ROTC and never had time to go anywhere. So, during his senior year in college, I decided to take him “skiing” and letting him see the mountains and snow. Having been to the Arkansas Valley in the early 1980’s, I liked it and wanted to go back. So, that’s where we went. We had a great time.

At the time, one of the nicest places on the Planet Earth. Times change, people leave their enclaves take over the nice places and take their politics with them. So Sad.

Big Equipment is going to start making the Big Bud again. They see a need in the market for machines that are not tied to the fucking company that made them, and people can work on themselves.
I believe Nofziger farms in Lebanon, Oregon has a big bud tractor for work in the grass seed fields in the mid Willamette Valley, remember seeing it in the late 70s.

He's not wrong. On the recycle bin thing, we have a trash can and a recycle can, they get put on the curb and picked up by different garbage trucks, but they get dumped in the same landfill.
Same here. I watched the recycle trucks going in and out of the landfill. They never went to the "recycling center". In fact, Shreveport just stopped recycling all together. It was costing too much money.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Certainly looks like the Warners. Likely?? Looking east.
Edit....didn't scroll far enough
I was actually thinking about looking west from Eagleville. Still similar country, all of it beautiful and at times out to kill you. 😆