• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

True story: Was at a partner match back mid-2000's, there was a UKD stage in which no electronics (no LRF, no calculators, no iPhones) were allowed. A certain (now) well-known Silver Star recipient turned to his partner and said, "Hey, _ _ _ _ _ _, do you know how to do long division math?".
I was only joking but now you are scaring me.

True story: Was at a partner match back mid-2000's, there was a UKD stage in which no electronics (no LRF, no calculators, no iPhones) were allowed. A certain (now) well-known Silver Star recipient turned to his partner and said, "Hey, _ _ _ _ _ _, did you graduate middle school?".
Fixed

View attachment 8062444
Just posting pics of one of my dream vehicles. Even if I can retrofit the parts myself…
desky.jpg

When the first Black Panther movie came out... the billeting offices at BOTH State Dept. and CIA were flooded with applications to go to Wakunda. They claimed it was 'employees joking.' It was not.

Your government is staffed with complete retards.

Sirhr
Maybe, but where YOUS rather live....?

Reactions: lariat
I need to buy a giant ranch to justify a Unimog, but I want both so bad it hurts. I have a pretty specific G in mind to import. I want a 01-05 G400 with the biturbo V8 diesel or I might be able to settle for a late 90’s G with an om606. The om606 powered G’s are already import eligible, just a few more years on the first of the om628 ones

Giant ranch, hell I have a hobby farm and I could really use a toy, could have used one for decades now but refused to pay side by side prices. Those god damn things cost as much as a car, and some cost more then my first house, not no but hell no.

Now I learn about japanese mini trucks. Really why on earth would someone want an over grown go kart now.

There goes this years rifle money.....but I could really use one of these little things. I have a large trailer I pull behind a lawn mower, actually two trailers, one has tools the other is to carry whatever away. For example, tree down, small trailer has all the wood cutting stuff needed, large trailer is for the wood to carry to the burn pile. Really big bits, I still need to go down with the tractor and grapple. But a "car" would be so nice and handy.

Mini truck, I really want one of those.....and they are cheap as well, and some have dump beds. Drool.

Reactions: The D
A gas station owner in Virginia was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read "Free Sex with a Fill-Up.” Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his truck, and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex. The redneck guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close, the number was 7. Sorry, no sex this time.”

A week later the same redneck, along with his buddy Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again asked him to guess the correct number, and the redneck guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time.”

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex.” Bubba replied, "It ain't rigged. My wife won twice”.

Anyone ever try this? I am sure that after being filtered through a cat tail, the water should be boiled for safety.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-40.gif

Giant ranch, hell I have a hobby farm and I could really use a toy, could have used one for decades now but refused to pay side by side prices. Those god damn things cost as much as a car, and some cost more then my first house, not no but hell no.

Now I learn about japanese mini trucks. Really why on earth would someone want an over grown go kart now.

There goes this years rifle money.....but I could really use one of these little things. I have a large trailer I pull behind a lawn mower, actually two trailers, one has tools the other is to carry whatever away. For example, tree down, small trailer has all the wood cutting stuff needed, large trailer is for the wood to carry to the burn pile. Really big bits, I still need to go down with the tractor and grapple. But a "car" would be so nice and handy.

Mini truck, I really want one of those.....and they are cheap as well, and some have dump beds. Drool.
Do any of the mini trucks have a pto that you can attach various tools to? I know there are some sxs’s that are equipped like that. And, of course, the Unimog is the king of that shit(my biased opinion).

How big is your hobby farm? My wife and I have been kicking that option around for a long time. I’ve wanted to pull that trigger, seriously, for a long time. She’s got a great job right now and is hesitant

Anyone ever try this? I am sure that after being filtered through a cat tail, the water should be boiled for safety.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-40.gif
That's just filtration, you can do that through anything (toilet paper, paper towel, cloth, even dirt) but all that does is remove large pollutants, it won't touch micro pollutants, like viruses or bacteria. For that you need purification, which requires chemicals (chlorine, iodine) or boiling to kill everything off. You can sometimes find manufactured filters that are small enough to also purify (you'll need to check the manufacturer data sheet to see how small it filters), but pretty much never if they're field expedient (and it's possible a field expedient filter could be ADDING bacteria or viruses).

Just because the water looks clean doesn't mean its safe to drink.

The guy in front of me was on 36" super swampers, with a long arm lift. I'm on 33's with a short arm lift. He sucked as a rock pilot, but we both got all the way trough Rock Creek, PA unassisted. Let's see someone do that with a range rober. LOL
View attachment 8062652

Doesn't look too difficult I think my side by side could handle that easy enough.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 38
Do any of the mini trucks have a pto that you can attach various tools to? I know there are some sxs’s that are equipped like that. And, of course, the Unimog is the king of that shit(my biased opinion).

How big is your hobby farm? My wife and I have been kicking that option around for a long time. I’ve wanted to pull that trigger, seriously, for a long time. She’s got a great job right now and is hesitant

I have not looked, that area did not really interest me so I have not looked, don't know.

I am at just 15ac, sold off everything else. So really this will be used for general "yard" stuff, branches, trees stuff l will likely use it for trips to the range, I use a mower and a different wagon now. It would be so much nicer to have a little machine with a bed to do the things I am doing with the lawn mower and all the wagons I have bought/built. Yes it works, but it is one of those things it sure would be nice.

I don't have animals anymore so no worries about anything along these lines, it would really be something I don't "need". But I bet it would be a time saver/quality of life improvement type deal.

I am currently using this setup. There is no way I can carry my books, lead sled, scope, you can't see the chrono, targets and dog knows what else, so I use this setup. The big tarp is to keep stuff from getting messed up in the trip down, about a 5 min mower ride. Speed is not the issue, it is actually a positive, go slow and look around. Just a little nicer way to carry things. And take care of all the damn trees that are always loosing their battle with mother nature in one way or another.

I currently have a HUGE black locust tree (all the damn thorns), I would love a dump bed to dump the cuttings to not have to handle them twice, in the burn pit and done.

1675185604710.png

1675185388892.png

Cooper..........
'come on man'........
Funny and Awesome is supposed to beWORK SAFE.....
Ladies belong in the Motivation thread.. I'm sure, it was a slip up due to all the lube.. but you got to slow down a bit, when you are posting.
Peeps don't want to get in trouble.
this thread is about keeping it LIGHT and WORKSafe.

I have not looked, that area did not really interest me so I have not looked, don't know.

I am at just 15ac, sold off everything else. So really this will be used for general "yard" stuff, branches, trees stuff l will likely use it for trips to the range, I use a mower and a different wagon now. It would be so much nicer to have a little machine with a bed to do the things I am doing with the lawn mower and all the wagons I have bought/built. Yes it works, but it is one of those things it sure would be nice.

I don't have animals anymore so no worries about anything along these lines, it would really be something I don't "need". But I bet it would be a time saver/quality of life improvement type deal.

I am currently using this setup. There is no way I can carry my books, lead sled, scope, you can't see the chrono, targets and dog knows what else, so I use this setup. The big tarp is to keep stuff from getting messed up in the trip down, about a 5 min mower ride. Speed is not the issue, it is actually a positive, go slow and look around. Just a little nicer way to carry things. And take care of all the damn trees that are always loosing their battle with mother nature in one way or another.

I currently have a HUGE black locust tree (all the damn thorns), I would love a dump bed to dump the cuttings to not have to handle them twice, in the burn pit and done.

View attachment 8062965

View attachment 8062962
I used to mow in a tractor just like that, many moons ago. Do you make any money from your farm or is it just a place to get away for a bit?

I definitely want a place that can make some $$. Not necessarily a complete income replacement, but some nice side hustle cash.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I’m just getting into drawing interpretations, my oldest of 3 is turning 6 in a few weeks. The next several years are going to be a bumpy ride…

Yep!!

My 10 yr old does decent.

GF has a just turned 5 nephew.

His art is, well, just crappy scribbles.

He likes to shovel snow and rake the yard though.
Literally will do it without being asked.
Already an old man about lawn upkeep 🤣

When the first Black Panther movie came out... the billeting offices at BOTH State Dept. and CIA were flooded with applications to go to Wakunda. They claimed it was 'employees joking.' It was not.

Your government is staffed with complete retards.

Sirhr
I can tell you that one of those is complete incorrect...