• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Suicidal Japanese guy trying to do it with style.

Suicide being a national past time they try to do it with one upmanship.

Sadly for him he picked a bear that hates Asian food.
What the hell is wrong with good old fashioned seppuku? I mean I guess finding a second could be tough these days but there is always jūmonji giri.

Reactions: Lawless
515EAE3A-FE50-4EB4-87C0-6DAC9F4649FC.jpeg

Good one to listen to. On work and what people's personal beliefs actually are.

Todd Rose, CEO of Populace, recounts his journey from 0.9 GPA high school dropout to Harvard professor and provides empirical evidence that Americans suffer from collective illusions about what we believe, why we believe it, and how we came to be so divided. Spoiler Alerts: No one is average, and we’re not as divided as we think we are.

Good one to listen to. On work and what people's personal beliefs actually are.

Todd Rose, CEO of Populace, recounts his journey from 0.9 GPA high school dropout to Harvard professor and provides empirical evidence that Americans suffer from collective illusions about what we believe, why we believe it, and how we came to be so divided. Spoiler Alerts: No one is average, and we’re not as divided as we think we are.
I've been listening to his podcast since he started it, it has evolved a bit. Kind of miss the format it started as, he was paying homage to Paul Harvey and the way he told stories, then revealed who/what the story was about at the end. Not that I don't like the current format, it is also excellent, and probably more helpful to society.

Reactions: LeftyJason

Fortunatly they are too young to have suffered through the Chips Roller Disco Extravaganza... when you only have 3 channels on your TV and one of them is in French.

I mean, Grizzly Adams on skates???

Kids today don't know how easy they have it...

Sirhr