• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Fortunatly they are too young to have suffered through the Chips Roller Disco Extravaganza... when you only have 3 channels on your TV and one of them is in French.

I mean, Grizzly Adams on skates???

Kids today don't know how easy they have it...

Sirhr

In the 70s we had Soma and Quaaludes so that helped.

Last edited:
739822-93b19eb9cb669467e6cf7a5ba7e8c365.data
Video game

Reactions: geek65 and Lawless
Alec Steele was making a katar. It went wonky enough that they have to start part of it over. Here is his camera guy doing an impression of Alec.

Recently my wife sent me to her favorite Mexican restaurant for a to-go order. She wrote it down so I would get it right. I told her I was happy to go (she was sick and needed a treat) but she would get exactly what she wrote, so be clear.

When I got home without the guacamole she was disappointed. You didn’t ask for guacamole was my reply. Yes I did, right here where it says avocado she says.

Yep, you got avocado, just like you wrote down, I reply. Well I wanted guacamole, who puts sliced avocado on their taco salad, she says.

Well, I guess it’s the people who write down avocado instead of guacamole. If you want guacamole you should ask for guacamole.

P

Recently my wife sent me to her favorite Mexican restaurant for a to-go order. She wrote it down so I would get it right. I told her I was happy to go (she was sick and needed a treat) but she would get exactly what she wrote, so be clear.

When I got home without the guacamole she was disappointed. You didn’t ask for guacamole was my reply. Yes I did, right here where it says avocado she says.

Yep, you got avocado, just like you wrote down, I reply. Well I wanted guacamole, who puts sliced avocado on their taco salad, she says.

Well, I guess it’s the people who write down avocado instead of guacamole. If you want guacamole you should ask for guacamole.

P
I'm not a programmer. I just remember this joke and it's related.
c_555331_cUen7.jpg