• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

753398-e94d4aae8721e0b8e6573cc00592b7a3.data
I’m going to make this

We had a great show of the northern lights here a couple nights ago, so I was out with my camera half the night. It was definitely worth only getting 3 hours of sleep and being a bit tired at work the next day, they were dancing all over the sky. It sure seemed magical, I've never seen them this bright and active this far south before. Taken with my K1 and K24 f3.5, jpegs straight from the camera.
AMWts8DiebHGNmlCWmeGx96vRXz3jz2suMTDRflLl35tTSR_Hsrd3MlG77BLTkEn15Lh3TbRNH8mE7hj2rfcyg4GGkk6lnrj2m3PLRaBl3_Ble_D4X3y9eAG=w2400

AMWts8A9MXqBQ72ZaBuDaSAkDHl1-CNXeHi7JXFLw3RFiyCxMl8Z8JOgiJL0W_Zk1Vo21nV5U3Wmiw6CjfdkukX-uDYSqeXTryZYCgxVIjnFXoIOGX7W6HIK=w2400

AMWts8BwqIyVmQsLzG-dArkhyTj04QTK74xi-K7PBx7d8VYTZabg3aA7EECeTkS9VBNUCasTLtcpT7rFqu-f94LbU0Upwr0lvSdBcv8BvOwiqd2Y8Upcs-eu=w2400

oYUdKCCrAdcMR3tOGzX6eh8SKZt60CdVVYaO5ZcME1OqvwHhPAEnjE_c_koaepTxuqvJVkaP4wjtjx4C_PH73JpSDhmCzJbIiQWL881O-v8uQ2WEgnCewqwhQOOWM-2anoYs0lNJ23k=w2400

AMWts8C-Z0r5ecO7u0vNcgBfkATJgK8zWBeLW18086kZ6JncWNQjf8nyctzXQEoIoYkfPmz4qZ2cPP0tpLEK0fY2c79-ywX1TcY10KU_FH2pkbRQrGNj2-fj=w2400

AMWts8D5GY4VOrtISVTgssOXcrJAE8C88MSuBXL_Y6L-gi0-qlPjuwMfJPeKn2ia0ciOtxv37oke-GNRf92K-N9mnI6NPW7KFc9ubQGpa-E6hKV3P9Wh18f0=w2400

AMWts8AZuDQOAA6dQsMcL5MrrhZC48Hu_puZFAFuRlf-qUDm-fLyNMPkoFeFDsFImrHMX1ORhzFk-jops0fFVpHID42zMyvzDVmBeUFldd0d2o3xpXA1irZL=w2400

AMWts8DgQKIbRzIzrt-yjEvzGpRaKgILPyG_lkOFJ45OGnuzvqqR9HTcds21PhlhGvmi5ehUrlt8MkohRP2BQAtEQUvKBYbT4mExl2oW9hSa8FhFeISopHyk=w2400

Kristian

kudos! Excellent work.

And the people cheering for this is won't even know what they just got saddled with.
Fire, police, garbage and all the other services that Disney does for itself are now the responsibility of the taxpayers.
Disney is no longer responsible for their salaries, insurance, disability and retirement along with the federal payroll tax, unemployment insurance, workers comp and a multitude of other expenses.
Way to go DESANTIS!! I bet the lawyers from Disney are ecstatic.

And the people cheering for this is won't even know what they just got saddled with.
Fire, police, garbage and all the other services that Disney does for itself are now the responsibility of the taxpayers.
Disney is no longer responsible for their salaries, insurance, disability and retirement along with the federal payroll tax, unemployment insurance, workers comp and a multitude of other expenses.
Glad I saw Disney before it went broke because it was run really well and I was impressed.

A highlight from raising kids now gone.

My grandkids will never experience it and my kids will wonder what happened.

Based on their stance though they deserve the destruction that comes from public interference.

Glad I saw Disney before it went broke because it was run really well and I was impressed.

A highlight from raising kids now gone.

My grandkids will never experience it and my kids will wonder what happened.

Based on their stance though they deserve the destruction that comes from public interference.
Anaheim in the 60s and early 70s was fun

I don’t think that is what was done. Disney still has to pay their way, they are just not a self governing independent city.

GET YOU FACTS CORRECT!

Reactions: klf