• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_p2v60ynWnX1vkzlcao1_500.jpg

When I see humpbacks feeding like that hear on Cape Cod the fish in my signature is right underneath them feeding slashing through the stunned bait the whales rounded up. On my side scan sonar it's pretty amazing

I remember driving back from Cali to Michigan on a road trip with my father when I was getting ready to go to Japan finding my self above the clouds while driving. It's a surreal experience, it's not the same as flying above them, or hiking above them. That to me is normal, driving above them where I am from, that is not. It was a sunrise just breaking above the clouds, and to this day, 11 years later, I still remember what it looked like.

@ZiaHunter

love that part of CO.
Is that double waterfall and nice pool between Silverton and Durango or somewhere else?
Never did get to kayak that section before it was time to settle down.

@ZiaHunter

love that part of CO.
Is that double waterfall and nice pool between Silverton and Durango or somewhere else?
Never did get to kayak that section before it was time to settle down.

The San Juan's are my favorite part of CO. Waterfall picture is on Williams Creek outside of Pagosa Springs. Fished much of the water on both sides of the Divide and especially enjoy fishing for native cults in the high country. Picture of my fishing bud with his dog looking west heading to Eldorado Lake in background to fish. We just crossed over the ridge to west side of the Divide. Truck was parked on the east side of the divide and a snow storm with lightning rolled in and got caught us exposed above tree line. To get back to the truck we had to gain and then descend about 1500 ft in elevation in near white out conditions. We were prepared and just a little wet and cold when we got to the truck.