• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

338521818_3485580048384636_940839982124404628_n.jpeg

😁😁 Working in a substation one night I saw a small rat snake crawl in a guy's 20KV glove that he laid on the concrete. He put his gloves back in the glove bag and hung them up after that.

😁😁 Working in a substation one night I saw a small rat snake crawl in a guy's 20KV glove that he laid on the concrete. He put his gloves back in the glove bag and hung them up after that.
Not snake related but I borrowed a guy’s 35kV gloves once when I was brand new. It was July in Oklahoma. He took them off, dumped a pint of sweat out of them and handed them to me. I didn’t want to look any greener than I was so I stuck my hand in and got up in the air. I poured my sweat out of them and handed them back to him. :D

View attachment 8115153
Best Elvis impersonater ever.

The first time I saw Andy Kaufman perform Elvis, was on Dick Van Dyke variety show in 1976 or 77, I’m not sure. I tried to find the video, but couldn’t find it. He did it while Elvis was still alive. Elvis said Kaufman’s impersonation was his favorite of all the impersonators.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
During WWII, my Father was at Ft. Hood, temporarily before they went to Europe. They were bivouacked outside on the post.

He started to crawl in his sleeping bag when a rattlesnake announced it's presence. He jumped out pretty fast.

Everyone else was startled except one man who was laughing. My Father figured that was the one who planted the snake in the sleeping bag.

So he beat him up. The next day both of them were standing in front of the 1SG.

The 1SG asked my Father why he beat up the other soldier. My Father replied that he put a rattlesnake in his sleeping bag.

The 1SG replied, "Well I would have beat him too. Now both of you get out of my sight."

Had that happened today, my Father would have got an Article 15 or court martial. The other guy would have been counseled.

Yesterday a friend asked me to fix a system that had him stumped. My friend is a bit large and is scared to death of dogs.
We pulled into the driveway and got out of the truck. From the backyard a fairly fat dog comes around the corner. I called out to the dog so he would come to me instead of my friend. I kinda loudly said... Hey fat boy. From the other side of the truck my friend said.... What? I wasn't talking to you. I was calling the dog . You big dummy.

You're probably right. I've got a couple Swedish Carl Gustav rifles built on the same action, it's pretty distinctive.
Kristian

Isn't it a Mark V? Roy gave one to John Wayne, Nolan Ryan and Reagon, plus I'm sure others.