• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_pm0k9wfcYy1s6lzfwo1_640.jpg
Charles Manson IMO is not a man to be admired or copied!

My eldest granddaughter turns 21 this month..
20220212_170146.jpg

Thought I would get a age appropriate gift to keep her Henry lever action .22 company. Not shown is the brick of ammo and a range bag.
Range time and gophers this spring.

My eldest granddaughter turns 21 this month..
View attachment 7806606
Thought I would get a age appropriate gift to keep her Henry lever action .22 company. Not shown is the brick of ammo and a range bag.
Range time and gophers this spring.
Wranglers are good revolvers, I put 18# hammer and 30oz trigger springs in ours. I shoot my Wrangler more than the Single Six.
SS_Wrangler.jpg

My daughter’s fiancé is a deputy chief and bought my grandson this remote controlled fire truck for Christmas 🙂

View attachment 7805265View attachment 7805266
I got to pin the badge on my grandson Friday night, he just made the Ft Smith Fire Department. Pic is one of my grand daughters, some old bastard, my grandson, my son and my wife. Very proud moment for me, as we both got out of the military and joined a Fire Department at 21. They have a great ceremony, bagpipes and all. Great night!¡
0005A6CB-26E0-4CF3-8258-331343A41DAE.jpeg

Wasn't it stored fertilizer?
On YouTube search "Beirut 2020 explosion" Lots of information. In a nutshell, unsafe storage of ammonium nitrate (2700 tons). Fire gets started on a nearby warehouse containing fireworks, spreads to ammonium nitrate warehouse.
The purpose of the AN remains in dispute. No safety protocols were followed.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Seeing these classic cars makes me tempted to post what I inherited as of late. I’m a little apprehensive showing pictures because after all…this is the bear pit. Haha. Here’s a teaser. If anyone wants more info please post up.

Attachments

• 8531F4B6-3B7B-4AD4-9DEA-3914EF6B2646.jpeg
    8531F4B6-3B7B-4AD4-9DEA-3914EF6B2646.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 158