• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I guess I can be proud of my little town.
Just went to the store, gas was 3.39 the other day and is 3.70 now.
Better than most of you are reporting.
Unfortunately diesel showed 4.50

31565519-47C6-479D-BDED-E63F4954CCDA.jpeg

What if my deep down hatred for russians never went away? Years and years of fighting “Ivan” in the woods, and in ranges set that hate in deep.
We both grew up in "Better dead than Red" times. It did not go away. The Communists are the enemy.

Sirhr

My wife got the grandson a hillbilly gangster hat. We rode the jeep around the mountain some today and plain burned a tank of fuel in the ATV. We also turned the garden again to mix the cow poop some more and he steered….turned 2 Dec 6. He loves anything with wheels.

View attachment 7821244
Lol, this is my sons right now and I don’t really see an end in sight. Three of ‘em range from 5 to 7 months. Every square inch of our house is covered with trucks and cars of every form

This guy used a radial chop saw to rip a piece of 2X. It caught and ran back across his hand. I asked him WTF? There's a table saw right there.
View attachment 7820739

when I was in the Meat Biz, it was common for Meat Cutters to take a few white crosses (caffeine tablets) and cut up a pile of frozen neckbones etc,

I was fortunate, 19 yrs in the cutting room and only one near miss, many folks I know are missing a few digits or parts of them,

I’m glad my car burns e85. It’s not much but it’s something

$4.65 a gallon for diesel in Central VA.!!!! Total bullshit..... I remember when it was 19 cents a gallon and those assholes were still making millions.

That's one way Xiden will try to stop the trucker's convoy. Get the price of fuel so high they cannot afford to drive.

Please realize that I'm not saying that's a smart or an intentional move but maybe that's what the leftists are hoping for.

Much change in MPG?
Some. I get approximately 80% of the fuel mileage at 60% of the cost. The engine in my car is naturally aspirated so it’s not as efficient. Turbo or supercharged cars get more benefit from e85. Most of my drive is highway though.

My old gas F250 is a solid 11 mpg so I have been letting it sit unless I have to haul something. My new spool shooting bench required me to travel about 45m one way to get the spool and raised the total cost a bit 🤨 from the zero I was going for.

The TJ gets around 17 mpg or so so not great but better. Wife’s new AWD Pilot isn’t as good as her CRV was but it is a world away from my junk. I may look for a gas sipper… but finding anything now is 🙄

No freeloading

70CA3113-7620-4EA4-AE91-9AAA244C9CDF.jpeg

Reactions: The D
My old gas F250 is a solid 11 mpg so I have been letting it sit unless I have to haul something. My new spool shooting bench required me to travel about 45m one way to get the spool and raised the total cost a bit 🤨 from the zero I was going for.

The TJ gets around 17 mpg or so so not great but better. Wife’s new AWD Pilot isn’t as good as her CRV was but it is a world away from my junk. I may look for a gas sipper… but finding anything now is 🙄

No freeloading

View attachment 7822340
I’m an unapologetic diesel nerd, full disclosure. If you live in an area that doesn’t require emissions testing to register a vehicle *and* are mechanically inclined and can do most vehicle maintenance yourself, a modern diesel sedan or wagon is one of the best vehicles to buy. Even if you aren’t the most confident working on your own cars, if you can justify a spare vehicle it’s not an issue to take your time working at your own pace. With a full delete, mild tune, and diligent preventive maintenance these cars are more reliable, will last longer, & return much better fuel economy than a gas equivalent

As an example: The Jetta Sportwagen tdi will get approximately 50mpg(ideal conditions) when deleted and tuned. With snow tires it will be almost unstoppable in inclement weather. It’s available with a manual transmission, for those that want one.

I think my next sedan is going to be a ‘15-ish BMW 535D. It’s big enough to fit the wife and kids if I have to, just no big trips. It’s plenty powerful enough, especially with a tune and a few upgrades. It handles well enough in stock form to be fun but aftermarket upgrades are plentiful if I so choose. It also gets at least 30mpg combined in stock form, and more than that with some upgrades. But, I’ve been a mechanic for over 20 years and have spent most of that working on Euro shit so I’m confident I can do almost anything even in my driveway

Reactions: Lawless
I know he didn't do it on purpose because of the shake. But putting a foot down in that situation is a good way to get a cast on your foot up to the knee.

I met Scott Parker and Chris Carr many years ago at a AMA flat track. 140 lbs and 40 of it is balls.
I have 2 good friends who are old flat trackers here in CO.

Huge nads and Crazy AF.

Great guys and love hanging out with them. The stories are epic!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC