• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I have no doubt he could carry (most of) those without being noticed. Very, very few people actually "see" those around them. Traveling a couple weeks ago and we stopped for lunch. Sunday, right after typical church services are over so the place was busy. I noticed a young guy with his wife and small son a couple tables away. As he was playing with the little boy, his short rode up revealing what appeared to be a G19 in an Alien Gear holster. Probably uncovered for 10 or more seconds. I kept waiting for someone to freak out. If anyone noticed, they either didn't care or were to timid to speak up.

I once walked from the restroom to the front door of a restaurant with my 1911 completely revealed. Waited in the parking lot for cops to arrive. Finally left after 20 minutes.

Reactions: Longshot231
I have no doubt he could carry (most of) those without being noticed. Very, very few people actually "see" those around them. Traveling a couple weeks ago and we stopped for lunch. Sunday, right after typical church services are over so the place was busy. I noticed a young guy with his wife and small son a couple tables away. As he was playing with the little boy, his short rode up revealing what appeared to be a G19 in an Alien Gear holster. Probably uncovered for 10 or more seconds. I kept waiting for someone to freak out. If anyone noticed, they either didn't care or were to timid to speak up.

I once walked from the restroom to the front door of a restaurant with my 1911 completely revealed. Waited in the parking lot for cops to arrive. Finally left after 20 minutes.

1g9xw80xda841.jpg

5f405d3b00132.jpeg

And they wonder why, after putting the useless Kenyan and his "Probably a dude" wife on the board... they are going bankrupt?

^^^ This. This is why they are going bankrupt. They are about to have another massively bad earnings report. And the 200K they lost last quarter or so is about 10 percent of what they are about to lose. Noone wants their shit any more.

Get woke, go broke. Fire the fucking Kenyan and drop 80 percent of your board and every trans-gendered crippled Asian ferret who identifies as an Eskimo pirate... and maybe they can make something of the company again.

Personally, I think Netflix is toast. They went full Gender and Woke BS.. they are going to die a horrible death at the hands of consumers who want none of that crap.

Yay!

Put all their employees, executives and stockholders out on the street. The next generation will know better. Fuck them all!

Isn't that just the typical USMC unit? :unsure:
Crayon jokes aside... The Marines have long been the most 'cerebral' of all the services. They have to in able to survive. They are at the leading edge of damn near everything. From the Tentative Manual for Amphibious Landings (Pete Ellis) to a personal friend and mentor, Commandant Gray, who got the Marines into both Information Operations and Non-Lethals in the 1990's... before both directorates were taken away from them...

I love Marine jokes! And the like.

But don't kid yourself. The Marines are some of THE best and brightest!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Sometime, look up the entrance test for a Marine Officer in the 1930's. Before they could go to Marine Officer Basic in that era, they had to pass a test that I doubt I could pass today. There were whole academies/prep schools set up JUST to help aspiring young men pass the test. And even that didn't guarantee entry to OBC. Because character, connections, personal interviews played a big role. Make fun of the Marines all you want. They are laughing with you because they know better!

Crayon jokes aside... The Marines have long been the most 'cerebral' of all the services. They have to in able to survive. They are at the leading edge of damn near everything. From the Tentative Manual for Amphibious Landings (Pete Ellis) to a personal friend and mentor, Commandant Gray, who got the Marines into both Information Operations and Non-Lethals in the 1990's... before both directorates were taken away from them...

I love Marine jokes! And the like.

But don't kid yourself. The Marines are some of THE best and brightest!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Sometime, look up the entrance test for a Marine Officer in the 1930's. Before they could go to Marine Officer Basic in that era, they had to pass a test that I doubt I could pass today. There were whole academies/prep schools set up JUST to help aspiring young men pass the test. And even that didn't guarantee entry to OBC. Because character, connections, personal interviews played a big role. Make fun of the Marines all you want. They are laughing with you because they know better!
You have apparently never worked with the USMC over seas in a complex area of the world doing complex activities ...................

Last edited:

They should have used Clutch:

"I have plans for the future, guess they're futuristic plans
Move out west and buy some desert lands
Or maybe up North, just past Alaska
You know nothing of this if they ask you"

Reactions: Gee Kay