• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2022-10-05_16-36-24.jpg

Chevy Luv was about the smallest pickup ever made... I think only the Rabbit Pickup was smaller. You could carry a Luv in the back of a 1977 Power Wagon!

Sirhr
We had a Luv Diesel as a shop truck. The odometer was broken, nobody knew how many miles we on it. Still running according to a buddy who still lives in central NC.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
😵

Impossible. Everyone says Costa Rica is nice and safe.

Reactions: Lawless
View attachment 7970395
I saw this yesterday while checking a heating system.
Do you know how to repair a sewer line leak? Encase it in concrete

Is it, or did some turn part a dirt crawl space into a basement?

A neighbor had a 5x7 foot "basement" that they apparently built, put the oil burner in, and then built the house over/around. Decades later when it could no longer be kept on life support, they had to have a basement "installed". Lots of odd looking features after that.

VERY INTERESTING FACTS ! !
Dead Penguins - I never knew this!

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica?
Where do they go?
Wonder no more ! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird that lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:
scroll down
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you?

VERY INTERESTING FACTS ! !
Dead Penguins - I never knew this!

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica?
Where do they go?
Wonder no more ! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird that lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:
scroll down
You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you?
Boo…. Boooooo hiss hiss.

We had a Luv Diesel as a shop truck. The odometer was broken, nobody knew how many miles we on it. Still running according to a buddy who still lives in central NC.

It was the start of the long love affair between GM and Izuzu.

Our shop truck was an International. Would love to have that today.

Is it, or did some turn part a dirt crawl space into a basement?

A neighbor had a 5x7 foot "basement" that they apparently built, put the oil burner in, and then built the house over/around. Decades later when it could no longer be kept on life support, they had to have a basement "installed". Lots of odd looking features after that.
This one is just low ceilings in the basement. By the lay of the lot there probably wasn't much more they could have done.

Looks like they used a shoebox as a form!!!
That was my thought. It was done by some of the new central americans that have recently arrived.
Just because that's the way you do it wherever you came from.....

Reactions: sirhrmechanic