• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1666018555305.png

Don't know much about hornets but I've heard you want to let a nest get frozen solid hard before you bring it inside and get it warmed up.

Hornets can track a rock back to the thrower from 30 ft away. If you mow into a nest that's hidden under the ground branches of a spruce tree you should leave the motor running to distract a few from chasing you. Those two I'm sure of.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Story time:

I went to move a brush hog (kinda like a mower) and the hornets came out from under where the brush hog was parked, I bailed and ran, the tractor sitting there at idle and the PTO just turning away. I think I got stung once. The tractor ran all day sitting there nothing you could do till it ran out of gas.

How to get rid of these little a-holes, watch some youtube and learned about home made napalm, this sounds fun, mix up about a gal of the stuff, wait till night and pour it down their hole, then light.

How can these things fly while they are on fire. I then spent the better part of an hour stomping out little flying things on fire landing in the back yard.

I still can't get my head around how they flew, the wings look so fine. But they did fly, and I was really worried about setting the entire pasture on fire.

Next I get in my Bronco II, (should date the story a bit) and I park it over the hole. The things start bouncing off the windows, HARD. It was summer so I have the AC on in the truck and a couple of magazines. Then I start to hear them getting chopped up in the blower motor....ahh this might not be a good idea, drove away.

Finally some of that spray foam into the hole and then found a second hole and foamed that.

That is how my little war went.

vince gill wrote part of this song about George Jones on his john deere....

First she hid my glasses
Because she knows that I can't see
She said you ain't going nowhere boy
Til you spend a little time with me
Then the boys called from the honky tonk
Said there's a party going on down here
Well she might have took my car keys
But she forgot about my old John Deere