• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

717376-4644b1fb5ceacb7eb809c5fe8b1d8116.data

My 97 year old mother in law found a large box turtle in her cat dish in the back yard this summer. She's been putting down turtle food since then. It's still feeding every couple of days, but will probably go underground for winter soon. Pretty cool.
Had an older neighbor walk across the street about 10 years ago, while my wife and I were outside. Asked me if I know anything about “baby bunny rabbits”?
Said he was spraying off his sidewalk and the damned rabbit wouldn’t move. I asked him if it was dead. He said “no, it’s sitting up, but won’t move”. So I grabbed a glove and plastic bag to go take care of the “had to be dead” baby bunny rabbit.
While we were walking up his driveway, I saw a concrete rabbit sculpture his wife had just bought. My heart sank, knowing he was slipping mentally. I gently explained it to him and as my wife came up the driveway, I tried to hide the whole thing when he blurted out “it ain’t dead, I’m just retarded!”

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Islander
well gentlemen the fever and chills are back with a vengeance. I am freezing 🥶

Cough is getting worse and is dry although I have a little rattle.

At least it isn’t the coof.
Hang in there and get well soon!

Reactions: Lawless