• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Savage

Screen_Shot_2022-11-21_at_10_30_19_AM_pn-2608820.JPG

No fever so far. Took a shot of Nyquil and racked out about 930. Wife woke me a 900. No energy, but did eat and egg sandwich without feeling nauseous. Hope your grandson bounces back soon. Granddaughter had it last week for about 36 hours.
He isn’t super subdued to have a 100.x or whatever but 3 year olds yeah 😆

My daughter and family close on their new digs soon, been here since they sold the other house. Imma miss him not being here all the time but they’ll only be about 10m away now instead of an hour.

He isn’t super subdued to have a 100.x or whatever but 3 year olds yeah 😆

My daughter and family close on their new digs soon, been here since they sold the other house. Imma miss him not being here all the time but they’ll only be about 10m away now instead of an hour.

We moved to be near right after she was born. Son and DIL work from home so we pick her up every morning. Miss her the days she's not here.

Reactions: Lawless
From the days when your mama sent you to the store to buy her cigarettes and Midol.

w39zujxza91a1.png

I remember my mom giving me a list. "Go to Laurie's (IGA) and give this to Miss Sylvia. I'd walk the half-mile or so and find Miss Sylvia. She would gather everything and I would haul it back home. Mom paid the bill next time she was there.

All I know is I tested negative at work. Flu is what I think.

I'm about two and a half weeks off of a 102.4 from a normal of 97.5. Took a little better than a week to get under 100 again. Was feeling great the day before until I woke up that morning around 0300 with spiked fever, chills, aches, etc. Tested negative for covid, flu & strep. This was halfway through a two week run of augmentin and after 5 days of steroids which I started about a week after the one week run of antibiotics didn't do any good. Went in Friday for a followup and was given a second 5 day run of steroids.

I've spoken with a few others with that have experienced similar symptoms. Eastern North Carolina and Central South Carolina are the ones that I'm familiar with. One documented covid case that I know of.

Get Well Soon,
Keith

Reactions: 260284
And some fun and serious ones…. Serious… ok!

View attachment 8003868

@Maser is this where you got your first?

View attachment 8003869

Oh to have a Time Machine….

View attachment 8003870

Sirhr
If I’m ever somehow made aware of time travel before the general public, you just outlined my business model.
I’d own more pre-ban HK’s and trigger packs than you could shake a stick at.
View attachment 8004683
Because, Fûck you, Oregon.
That’s not enough for a “Fuck You.”
I believe in you. You can do better…

Reactions: Lawless
I'm about two and a half weeks off of a 102.4 from a normal of 97.5. Took a little better than a week to get under 100 again. Was feeling great the day before until I woke up that morning around 0300 with spiked fever, chills, aches, etc. Tested negative for covid, flu & strep. This was halfway through a two week run of augmentin and after 5 days of steroids which I started about a week after the one week run of antibiotics didn't do any good. Went in Friday for a followup and was given a second 5 day run of steroids.

I've spoken with a few others with that have experienced similar symptoms. Eastern North Carolina and Central South Carolina are the ones that I'm familiar with. One documented covid case that I know of.

Get Well Soon,
Keith
Dang man 😮

We have confirmed this is flu. GS was taken to his doc today. Doc told my daughter that this is the worst flu season in a long time. My practitioner buddy says the same.

There is also this RSV whatevertheheck that is 🤔

I wish there was a time released acetaminophen. What happens is I fall asleep and wakeup after 6-7 hours at night without taking any and the fever is raging. I was shivering uncontrollably when I woke at 4 this morning. I tried to get up to pee and couldn’t, my wife had to help me just because of the shivering. It was not a good feeling.

I took Tylenol and in 20 minutes it was coming down and shivering stopped.

I am coughing up some unidentifiable objects so perhaps I’m getting ready for a comeback. Dr. @armorpl8chikn is on the case with me too. I love ya Joe.

No freeloading

E81CC8C8-79C9-4013-B168-9D02CED046AA.jpeg