• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

25288_jpg-2622822.JPG

Lots to unpack in that one picture.....

I'm liking her talent.

What mega church do they run?

I was going to say something but decided not to. Then you commented. So I cannot be silent.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am NOT a cat lover. However, this is the first time I have ever felt sorry for a cat.

Lots to unpack in that one picture.....

I'm liking her talent.

What mega church do they run?

I see a lady walking her dog most mornings. First time I saw her I noticed her wearing some type of "front" pack. After several sightings I noticed it appeared clear and begin to make an effort to see what was inside...you guess it, a cat. I had to stop the car and rolled down the window to look. When I realized what it was, I broke out laughing. She looked appalled and the wife was beating on my right shoulder telling me to shutup and drive.

Have either of you thought that the cat may have been an "emotional support/service animal" or a "security/protection animal? :sneaky:

Saw a fella in the Tyler TX Walmart with a single shoulder sling lookin bag and a small dog in it across his front.
Dog was cradled and not all sprawled like that cat, prolly comfortable for the dog.

Weird as crap and I certainly did laugh out loud.
My GF is a long time ER nurse and just laughed and uttered a loud WTF vs getting after me.

My phone was at my buddies place or I would have a pic.

LOL. Last time I checked a car did not grow on a tree in the forest. People got together and found the resources and made it.

You assume “resources” are finite and shrinking when they are not. They are created by people working hard to make them.

We do not live in a hunter gatherer world and have not for several thousand years.

The resources on this planet are finite. Important metals suck as Palladium, Iridium, Platinum and Tellerium are exceptionally rare. Run out before we can mine in space and we will be forced back to the Middle Ages with no chance of recovery.

I see a lady walking her dog most mornings. First time I saw her I noticed her wearing some type of "front" pack. After several sightings I noticed it appeared clear and begin to make an effort to see what was inside...you guess it, a cat. I had to stop the car and rolled down the window to look. When I realized what it was, I broke out laughing. She looked appalled and the wife was beating on my right shoulder telling me to shutup and drive.
My daughter has one of those for their cat in Hawaii.

I have no further comment.

The resources on this planet are finite. Important metals suck as Palladium, Iridium, Platinum and Tellerium are exceptionally rare. Run out before we can mine in space and we will be forced back to the Middle Ages with no chance of recovery.
Based on your posting history you are already there.

Reactions: Ltcg