• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

760985-edcfbd5708f3f26d92e9d5d35d43214b.data

When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton I was at the gym and got paged for a phone call. The wife said that she couldn't leave work to pick me and a buddy up because the car wouldn't start. So we caught the bus to his house and grabbed some tools and went to her job. I told my friend to jump in, open the hood and let's see what it's doing. He started laughing and I was.. just pull the lever. No need, it's fixed he said. Okay WTF? I look in as he put the car in Park and started the car. It was the first car with a console shift for her. Luckily the parking lot was level and the car hadn't rolled away.

put the car in Park and started the car. It was the first car with a console shift for her. Luckily the parking lot was level and the car hadn't rolled away.

I had a mid 90s S 10 blazer that had a strange issue where occasionally wouldn’t crank at all. Couldn’t figure out why, after a spell it would go away and start.

One day, quite accidentally, I found that when it did it, if I turn the key and open the drivers door, it would start. Very strange experience. It became great fun when I had passengers with me. :D

Eventually, I found it had an old alarm that I didn’t know about, once I disconnected it the problem went away.