• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I love confusing people with my mix of west coast and southern accent. I was born in California and was still a pre-teen when we moved to Texas in 1974.

Many is the time I get one of two questions.

"You're not from here, are you?"

And, "Where are you from?"

In the south, "you're not from around here, are you," is not a question; it's an insult.

pole dancer.png

The proper redneck carpenter term here in Montana is “stinks” as in 43 and 11 stinks.
And yes we use fine and strong for 32nds.
Teenths. As in...

"43 and six teenths."
"43 sixteenths. Who the fuck says 43 sixteenths?"
"No! 43 AND six teenths."
"How MANY sixteenths?"
"SIX!!"
"Oh. Why didn't you say that first? How many inches again?"
"You better start moving! Where the fuck is my hammer?"

In the south, "you're not from around here, are you," is not a question; it's an insult.
I was told or asked that when I moved to Orlando FL from E TN around 1990 or so. I always asked them if they were native Floridians, never did get a "yes" for an answer. LOL

I worked with a guy where everything was a "steenth" , even when it wasn't.

Years ago there was a guy here who couldn't read a tape measure (or anything at all I don't think), he carried around a piece of string to measure things.

Worked with another fellow who swore "Using a tape measure just gives you two chances to screw it up." Former finsih carpenter, he cut and fit, cut and fit.

We drove, I have WY plates. It was at a gas station, we left and went down to Tennessee through the Cumberland Tunnel.
So you met some of my wife's kin. I went into a place over there and ordered a burger. The guy looked at me like I was from Mars so I told him that Fuzz said that they had the best burger in town. He asked how I knew Fuzz and I told him that he was kin to my wife. Ohh, you is the one that was in the Marines. The whole place went back to normal. That's when I realized how quiet it was in there.
That road was a really fun drive until they put the tunnel in. Many an idiot drove off the side of the mountain.

Reactions: MadDuner
Teenths. As in...

"43 and six teenths."
"43 sixteenths. Who the fuck says 43 sixteenths?"
"No! 43 AND six teenths."
"How MANY sixteenths?"
"SIX!!"
"Oh. Why didn't you say that first? How many inches again?"
"You better start moving! Where the fuck is my hammer?"
Again, here in Montana that would be
43 and 3 eight balls 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was told or asked that when I moved to Orlando FL from E TN around 1990 or so. I always asked them if they were native Floridians, never did get a "yes" for an answer. LOL

Statewide average, sixty-five percent of the time truthful answers will be no.

Statewide average, sixty-five percent of the time truthful answers will be no.
With that data on hand; in your humble opinion, when you see a "Florida Man" video or picture + story, are they more likely native Floridian, or imported?

Around here, we usually get what we call halfbacks. They start out somewhere cold and miserable, then move to FL where it's hot and miserable, then come halfway back and stop. Native FL people I've met are generally good folks.

Reactions: JimTN
My wife is a rare Florida native.

Reactions: JimTN
With that data on hand; in your humble opinion, when you see a "Florida Man" video or picture + story, are they more likely native Floridian, or imported?

Well...odds are 6.5 in 10 will be from elsewhere. I'm not sure anyone south of Palm Bay was born in Florida. A bit different in the panhandle.

Florida is a weird state. The county I live in the sheriff recommends law abiding citizens arm themselves and. perforate anyone crossing their threshold uninvited The county on our NE corner will give free blowjobs to libtards.