• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

788835-0b5b093ab86943837007640c3d2a42d9.data

Well...odds are 6.5 in 10 will be from elsewhere. I'm not sure anyone south of Palm Bay was born in Florida. A bit different in the panhandle.

Florida is a weird state. The county I live in the sheriff recommends law abiding citizens arm themselves and. perforate anyone crossing their threshold uninvited The county on our NE corner will give free blowjobs to libtards.
Are you from Polk county? Grady is the Man!

My grandson has this stuffed dog named Blue, he loves blue and takes him everywhere. To pre-school, to go grocery shopping with mom, to spend the night with me….they are inseparable, a team. He even carries real dog kibble in a tiny Tupperware container in case Blue gets hungry.

Yesterday, Liam was letting blue get the full dog experience of having his head out the window when riding in the car When tragedy struck. Blue fell out of the window and was ran over by the car following.

He is ok but lost one eye, even so he seems in good spirits. Liam is so upset and is taking such good care of his every need. We hope to get Blue an eye transplant surgery to make him whole again….pray for Blue.

IMG_2089.jpeg

In a stroke of unintended irony, letting your flesh and blood dog get “the full dog experience” is a decent way for him/her to lose an eye as well. Flying debris is a bitch at motor vehicle speeds.

But, stuffed animals are surprisingly resilient. My son has a stuffed bison that spent an entire night alone, trapped in a snow bank. He came out unscathed. That was 15+ years ago and it wouldn’t take but a couple of minutes to find “Bison” in the house today. Blue will probably make it too.

In a stroke of unintended irony, letting your flesh and blood dog get “the full dog experience” is a decent way for him/her to lose an eye as well. Flying debris is a bitch at motor vehicle speeds.

But, stuffed animals are surprisingly resilient. My son has a stuffed bison that spent an entire night alone, trapped in a snow bank. He came out unscathed. That was 15+ years ago and it wouldn’t take but a couple of minutes to find “Bison” in the house today. Blue will probably make it too.

They make all kinds of different things for pups. Remington uses Doggles, he liked them best, but there are several flavors of them.

He likes to ride in the very front of a rail buggy. Must be pure dog heaven.

1692095801347.png

Reactions: dinc