• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

PXL_20230814_184131059.jpg

My grandson has this stuffed dog named Blue, he loves blue and takes him everywhere. To pre-school, to go grocery shopping with mom, to spend the night with me….they are inseparable, a team. He even carries real dog kibble in a tiny Tupperware container in case Blue gets hungry.

Yesterday, Liam was letting blue get the full dog experience of having his head out the window when riding in the car When tragedy struck. Blue fell out of the window and was ran over by the car following.

He is ok but lost one eye, even so he seems in good spirits. Liam is so upset and is taking such good care of his every need. We hope to get Blue an eye transplant surgery to make him whole again….pray for Blue.

View attachment 8205221
Give him an eye patch making Blue a pirate.

pirate-dog.jpg

When driving in town Wilbur goes raw dog but he wears his goggles at speed. He is not a big fan of facial distortion so he gets tired of speed quickly. When he rides in the Benz he has to sit on the floor so his nose is all that gets to get the "full dog experience

"
Slk wilbur .jpeg

Reactions: 458win
Id go find a pawn shop and buy a stack of VHS tapes and stack them on top of the cassette.
I cropped about 8 VHS tapes off the right side of the photo. They we too much "personally identifying information." The VHS player is still working. The betamax player crapped out a couple decades ago. IDK where the a cassette player is...

I just found the stack of cassettes that she tossed in the trash already. I can't tell why some went to the trash and some were left for me to decide about. Her cassettes are still on the shelf.

#forevercar

Last edited:
The Germans did file a "war crimes" claim over the americans use of the shot gun. Pretty odd, poison gas ok, but a shotgun not so much.

Goes to show the winners write the rules.

One of my great uncles made entry into a room full of German officers eating breakfast and unloaded his Tommy gun on them. While they bled out he and his squad had a nice breakfast. Then went and killed more Germans. He said it was the first of many great mornings killing Germans.

Reactions: Sandhog308
I cropped about 8 VHS tapes off the right side of the photo. They we too much "personally identifying information." The VHS player is still working. The betamax player crapped out a couple decades ago. IDK where the a cassette player is...

I just found the stack of cassettes that she tossed in the trash already. I can't tell why some went to the trash and some were left for me to decide about. Her cassettes are still on the shelf.

By “Personally identifying information” you mean that you had “The Best of Ron Jeremy volumes 1-7” and “Behind the Green Door” on the shelf.

Sirhr