• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

87405501.jpg

But now they are the same people…

Sirhr
And arguably, they were throughout history...

Ford and Rockefeller were major supporters of Eugenics. The Universities and libraries donated/erected by the 'robber barons like Carnegie and Morgan were to train and 'improve' Americans. Schools to 'de-Indianize the Indians' were created and supported by rich Easterners.

History is full of the rich and powerful forcing their will on the masses... from Bread and circuses to Gates and his vaccines, malaria programs and modern eugenics to Bloomberg and his "You can't have guns because I think you might hurt yourself..." Endless examples of Robber Barons who believe they are smarter than everyone else because they became billionaires... and that made them smarter.

And once they reach that level of "Absolute Power Corrupting Absolutely" I'd argue that their minds are not capable of handling the power they have. Noone will tell them "no." Any whim they want to satisfy is a snap of the fingers away... from bedding children to exterminating those they regard as Untermenchen... I mean, they can't be wrong... they're billionaires?

Sirhr

I started as a huge Dennis the Menace fan around age 5.
Reading him in the comics from the paper.
Still love seeing them and often quote a few favorites.
A some point saw a few episodes of the old TV show and it was pretty funny too.

“I can read just fine, I just cant announce the words!”

“I dont need a napkin, I have pants!”

“I’m not annoying, I’m a cowboy!” (To Mr Wilson). This one makes my preteen daughter groan loudly. 🤣

“Whenever I get food on my clothes, my mom says ‘Be Careful’ and my grandma says ‘He looks good in anything he eats’”.

That mantra was invented by a person who hasn't had his vertebrae fusion surgery yet.

I'm sitting here nursing a nasty spinal headache today. I've had it better than 24 hours now. Had to take a double whammy percocet to sleep last night....so I'm a mite cranky today.
When I see these morons pulling youtube stunts it just...grr.
I didn't pull s stunt, some moron breaking traffic laws, put me in the shape im in.....

• Sad
Reactions: JR_77
I'm sitting here nursing a nasty spinal headache today. I've had it better than 24 hours now. Had to take a double whammy percocet to sleep last night....so I'm a mite cranky today.
I didn't pull s stunt, some moron breaking traffic laws, put me in the shape im in.....

Had C5-C6 fused four years ago. Last Thursday, some strumpet in a BMW tried to dislodge the screws. Not a good weekend.

Had C5-C6 fused four years ago. Last Thursday, some strumpet in a BMW tried to dislodge the screws. Not a good weekend.
5 and 6 huh. Mine was in 2016, but yeah 5 and 6 too.
Mine unfortunately failed(didn't completely fuse)and my screws are broken and loose....
I just threw the loose part in there, give the boys a slow one down the middle for their entertainment.
I already threw them one that went past them.
Is this still the bear pit or what?

Any person not in pain everyday over 50 never really lived! Cherish your battle scars old man, you likely earned them!