• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

As kids used to say when we were growing up "All our pets were edible."

Well, not so much the dogs and cats.

Sirhr

808x1206_cmsv2_eb4e849a-8407-5018-aed3-09e33ef312f3-7070140.jpg

Man, I’d have literally been doing donuts and laps across those fuckers. Take my chances with a jury.
For sure.

8,000 lbs of GMC 2500HD trying to make a tune with the speed bumps.

Absofukinlootley would be targeting the F'ing 4 wheeler peeps as I'm sure they are "higher ranking".
No firearms involved unless my truck flips and it turns into a Minnesota version of Blackhawk Down.

Basically a big boy version of a video game and I would figure good ole Zach would be the "boss" you have to defeat to win the game.

Edited to add: My downfall may be trying to mansplain to the jury the drone footage of my 127th lap and the J-turn practice on the well lubed but quickly drying out road surface.

For sure.

8,000 lbs of GMC 2500HD trying to make a tune with the speed bumps.

Absofukinlootley would be targeting the F'ing 4 wheeler peeps as I'm sure they are "higher ranking".
No firearms involved unless my truck flips and it turns into a Minnesota version of Blackhawk Down.

Basically a big boy version of a video game and I would figure good ole Zach would be the "boss" you have to defeat to win the game.

frogger-2020.gif

R

It's the DOT's point system. Manufacturer's have to keep increasing the sizes of their SUV's and Trucks or pay a higher tax per vehicle due to BHO Fuel Economy "standards". https://www.insidehook.com/autos/why-pickup-trucks-keep-getting-bigger

Like most things the .gov fucked it all up in the name of "saving the planet".

So you can't get something the size of an 1980's Toyota, you are now stuck with these barges.

How many things would fix itself if several .gov agencies just vanished. Reminds me of the Quadra cycle I read about in England. The real small car that did not have to meet any crash testing because it was battery powered....perhaps that should be meat. So they called it a quadracycle.

You could do that if it is battery, but that old 1980's honda CRX-HF you can't build anymore. So broken.

Like most things the .gov fucked it all up in the name of "saving the planet".

So you can't get something the size of an 1980's Toyota, you are now stuck with these barges.

How many things would fix itself if several .gov agencies just vanished. Reminds me of the Quadra cycle I read about in England. The real small car that did not have to meet any crash testing because it was battery powered....perhaps that should be meat. So they called it a quadracycle.

You could do that if it is battery, but that old 1980's honda CRX-HF you can't build anymore. So broken.

sister bought a brand new Honda CRX HF. It wouldnt win a drag race, but the MPG for 1990 was amazing. Being a honda, that thing won't die. Just change the oil and tires. Yup, over 50 on GAS!! Crazy

sister bought a brand new Honda CRX HF. It wouldnt win a drag race, but the MPG for 1990 was amazing. Being a honda, that thing won't die. Just change the oil and tires. Yup, over 50 on GAS!! Crazy

In 85, returned from Okinawa and visited a Honda dealer They had an article about some traveling salesman Honda had gifted a new car. He wanted to trade in his current Honda with 650k. Had all his maintenance records showing routine maintenance. I believe the most expensive repair was a starter.