• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_2b2d39381e544aeecaed97662b2461f4_1a4e16f0_1280.jpg

View attachment 8265285
It has a gun rack. I pulled it so I could clean the back window.
With no power assist steering bigger tires would just make it harder for me to turn and I’m getting old. Same with a lift.
I went through that whole lifted big tire high horsepower thing 20 30,40 and 50 years ago. I’m over it.
Understood. The Savage 99 a perfect match for that truck.

Understood. The Savage 99 a perfect match for that truck.
It’ll be a travesty to modify it from stock. It is survive 55 years without even so much as to have had a CB radio installed in it. Most Everything on that truck is untouched and date coded factory original to the day it first left off the assembly line. The factory wiring harness is never been cut into nothings ever been replaced it’s like a true time capsule back to 1970.

It’ll be a travesty to modify it from stock. It is survive 55 years without even so much as to have had a CB radio installed in it. Most Everything on that truck is untouched and date coded factory original to the day it first left off the assembly line. The factory wiring harness is never been cut into nothings ever been replaced it’s like a true time capsule back to 1970.
Yeah man, leave it be.

Sweet, I almost bought one of those, olive drab. Ended up with a Jeep Gladiator that in granny would pull the stink off shit. The engines werent so great,

Do you like the 318? Not the best truck engine, I've heard.
I have the grandson of that Dodge. Well... technically it's still Mom's, but it's a 318 with unknown miles (odo stopped years ago) that still fires up and runs every time.

Not the most powerful, but durable and does the job acceptably

M

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
@SONIC SAAMI

Just want to throw out that putting a power sector and pump on that truck wouldn’t be sacrilegious.
I didn't mean put a huge lift kit and giant balloon tires on it like some high schooler's truck, but I've seen some neat old Jeep trucks and Power Wagons that sat taller like a Ford Highboy with serious mudgrips in farm and ranch communities Colo.

Are you assuming the gender of that roughneck?

Sirhr
No, sir. There was no ambiguity regarding that issue at all. We all saw her change clothes several hundred times in the doghouse during the course of that job. It lasted 502 days.
She mostly wore industrial strength, white bras and panties. Pretty sure none of us found her attractive on any level.
She was just another hand on a drilling rig.
Back then, WOKE was what you did when a connection had to be made and you were taking a little nap.
I believe life was simpler then. I miss it.

Yeah man, leave it be.
After turning the brake booster right side up of course.
It's very obvious someone just changed the master/booster assy recently since those cast iron master cyls rust very quickly.....and them there brake lines sure have a funny routing about them.

About the best images I could find.....not many decent pics out there.
Note vacuum fitting at top
Note angle of master cylinder

Master_07.jpg

Power-Brake-Vacuum-Assist.jpg

One of my favorite class of warships, the Lexington /. Saratoga.

Not optimal, but unique.

Sadly during the Battle of the Coral Sea, her skipper lamented that he wish he had the capabilities of the Yorktown. Still, why did that idiot leave the generator running? She would have been a great addition at Midway, if they could have gotten her there and running. And IF the sailor who left the generator running that sparked off the fumes which led to her ultimate destruction, had used his brain. View attachment 8264009

Lexington passing under the San Francisco bridge. Ranger astern in the distance

Don't look up how Saratoga died.

As to US ships these two are my top two, going all the way back to the battle cruiser days, I think they are so cool even the nothing armor scheme. Battleships had all or nothing, the battlecruisers had nothing. Everything was so "American" about them, Big fast and firsts all over the place.

I would have loved for Saratoga to be a museum ship. Bucket list is to dive on her.

US carriers need to give up the current narcissist naming scheme and return to battles.

5th booster shoot

I know how he feels! Every physical exam that I had to take in the military felt like the medics were using a square needles with barbs on them that they would twist while looking for a vein.

One medic stuck me several times before he could find a vein. I asked him what he was going to do next.

He told me he would try an artery. All I can say is that what it must have felt like to be crucified when they drove a nail into you!

I pounded the armrest with the fist that wasn't getting stuck and told him to take it out several times.

It wasn't until I grabbed him by the throat that I got his attention.

He got another medic. A female E-7 shows up and got no closer than about 6 feet and said, "I'm not touching him. Send him to the doctor."

So I went to the doctor who stuck me in the back of the hand to draw the blood. I barely felt a little prick.

My wisdom teeth were pulled when I was on active duty and that was at the hospital. The anesthesiologist had to stick me 12 times before she could hit a vein!

So, yes, I have a problem with needles!

Reactions: jrassy and Rich4
I know how he feels! Every physical exam that I had to take in the military felt like the medics were using a square needles with barbs on them that they would twist while looking for a vein.

One medic stuck me several times before he could find a vein. I asked him what he was going to do next.

He told me he would try an artery. All I can say is that what it must have felt like to be crucified when they drove a nail into you!

I pounded the armrest with the fist that wasn't getting stuck and told him to take it out several times.

It wasn't until I grabbed him by the throat that I got his attention.

He got another medic. A female E-7 shows up and got no closer than about 6 feet and said, "I'm not touching him. Send him to the doctor."

So I went to the doctor who stuck me in the back of the hand to draw the blood. I barely felt a little prick.

My wisdom teeth were pulled when I was on active duty and that was at the hospital. The anesthesiologist had to stick me 12 times before she could hit a vein!

So, yes, I have a problem with needles!

I have the same issue, some people are good others not so much. If you can drink a bunch of water starting the day before hand, helps.

Last week the drew 7 tubes of blood SEVEN. Looked like someone punched me inside my elbow, and she was good, hit it first try. She kept asking you feeling OK, yea sure.

I went in for my 3rd or 4th back surgery, they had a hell of a time finding a vein. I am in the OR (why are they so cold) Laying on my stomach and they are asking me questions, you getting sleepy, nope, they are looking at my hand. I told them they had issues finding the vein. They tried a few more times and kept asking me questions.

Finally I said yea, now I feel a little burning in my han.................... I woke up in recovery.

I have the same issue, some people are good others not so much. If you can drink a bunch of water starting the day before hand, helps.

Last week the drew 7 tubes of blood SEVEN. Looked like someone punched me inside my elbow, and she was good, hit it first try. She kept asking you feeling OK, yea sure.

I went in for my 3rd or 4th back surgery, they had a hell of a time finding a vein. I am in the OR (why are they so cold) Laying on my stomach and they are asking me questions, you getting sleepy, nope, they are looking at my hand. I told them they had issues finding the vein. They tried a few more times and kept asking me questions.

Finally I said yea, now I feel a little burning in my han.................... I woke up in recovery.
I had a life insurance physical - and they came back with some odd bloodwork numbers - so they wanted an entire battery of tests done. The clinic I went to put in a single catheter, and withdrew 19 tubes of blood. The woman that put the catheter in was an absolute freakin' pro! Of course the fact that I drink 2 gallons of water daily, and have veins that can be seen from space probably didn't hurt either. Came to find out that the first numbers were all wrong. All was well. But the testing cost me $2200 out of pocket because a "physician" didn't prescribe the testing. In the end, the clean bill of health was worth the money afterall.

The woman driving this car had her hair done up, make up, nails, eyebrows et. al.

...they drive among us

20231105_125333.jpg

My record drawing blood (was a phlebotomist) was 33 vials

Dunno what the guy was being tested for, but they wanted to make sure!

M