• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5041.jpeg

Try going to the post office in a New England Tourist town... every one of these citified scum-weasels thinks the place is some kind of a Gilmore Girls episode or that somehow it's Mayberry. They want to chat up the postal employees. They want 'local color.' They want to know how to pack maple syrup in a first-class envelope. They actually ask about the Feng Shui of the stamps they are buying (Not making that shit up... seen it more than once.)

No idea that people here actually live and work and try and get through their day... and don't need to be behind Karen Plushbottom who wants to send a Christmas Ornament back to Hoboken in June... and can't figure out how to tape up a package? How the fuck did you get through the first 35 years of life... oh, yeah. Giving head to hedge-fund managers. Better not put on another 10 lbs, though... or you'll violate the cellulite clause in your Prenup and have to give back the Audi. (If they swallow, they get a Mercedes.)

People are totally oblivious to anyone else these days...

Don't even get me started about the bimbos (men included) who leave their BMW or Prius at the one Diesel pump while they go inside and order a 7 course lobster dinner, plan a hostile takeover of GM and earn a masters degree... while the only diesel pump is blocked by their crappy little Audi A3.

Did I mention I hate people more and more these days?

Sirhr
And I will also include the lawn service people, and the delivery drivers eating their lunch at the diesel pumps............:mad:.............

Where I am from deer are white tail..........Elk maybe the same biological family, but it ain't the same as a deer.................by a few hundred pounds..........