• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

daily_gifdump_4566_04.gif

Father in MA brought his son to a "fun shoot" at his gun club. The highlight was a full auto mini uzi.

The gun rolled back and shot the kid in the head.

Gross.

Should have been better thought out.
Some genius brought his young daughter out to a range to shoot an UZI FA. There was an RO acting as an instructor standing next to her. Her first burst, she promptly shot him in the head.

Now, instead of being able to brag about and show off the video of his single digit age daughter shooting an UZI, it captures a horrific tragedy that will haunt the girl forever.

These Joe Bobs are worse than cheerleader moms when they insist on putting their girlfriends and kids too early on too much gun.

Last edited:
Mad Mike Hoare.

An interesting guy, and a few interesting books.

In the movie there is a part played by Hardy Kruger, his part is a bit different from the "smiling german" it is based on.

There are a few very good videos on youtube, but I can't link them or post their addresses. Not sure how google pulls that off, but they do.

If you are interested and want to look here are some screen shots of the two videos I am talking about. The first about the Congo and "white mercenaries" The second is about "the german" They are some very good videos and I have little doubt they are age restricted.

It is a subject I am very interested in, and have read quite a bit about. Oddly enough I have a different view on the goings on then most people.

1705070489497.png

1705070519726.png

Reactions: theLBC
Every “funny gun fails” video should have a section where the owner of the supplied firearm gets curb stomped by the on-lookers.

Reactions: Keith E.
This is where it won't require one of our resident AI photo experts to know this is fiction. Start counting fingers.

b7dc3796-2f73-4ff8-b15e-dbc3173e98ae

Mad Mike Hoare.

An interesting guy, and a few interesting books.

In the movie there is a part played by Hardy Kruger, his part is a bit different from the "smiling german" it is based on.

There are a few very good videos on youtube, but I can't link them or post their addresses. Not sure how google pulls that off, but they do.

If you are interested and want to look here are some screen shots of the two videos I am talking about. The first about the Congo and "white mercenaries" The second is about "the german" They are some very good videos and I have little doubt they are age restricted.

It is a subject I am very interested in, and have read quite a bit about. Oddly enough I have a different view on the goings on then most people.

View attachment 8321110

View attachment 8321111

I'm waiting for the sequel to come out here in the US

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy