• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I don't think Trump was a pedophile, nor Clinton or a ton of other names dropped by Epstein who have never been accused by one of the girls who chased every legitimate lawsuit they could. Do you really think they went after the Royal family, but skipped Clinton why?
The pure one sided bullshit is just to distract from what is going on. But please, enjoy the photoshopped images that distract from Trumps legal troubles, dropping pole numbers, and the reality that Trump may win the Primary followed by becoming a felon, losing the General and losing the house and Senate along with it. Less than 1/3 of Americans think he won in 2020 and the number keeps dropping. Every news cycle from now until the election will be evidence drops against him. If we make the election about Trump, it is about his legal issues, not real issues.

Years ago that happened to us. My wife blamed our weenie dog. I took his side pointing out that it smelled unlike anything dog and also that he had never made a mess in the house for all the years we had had him. Little rascal would have swelled up and burst before doing anything in the house. It took me until the smell had almost gone to find what it was. One little mouse had crawled up into a receptical box and was stuck with no way to turn around and died right there turned into a mouse mummy.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
qIutmNtD420z.png

Years ago that happened to us. My wife blamed our weenie dog. I took his side pointing out that it smelled unlike anything dog and also that he had never made a mess in the house for all the years we had had him. Little rascal would have swelled up and burst before doing anything in the house. It took me until the smell had almost gone to find what it was. One little mouse had crawled up into a receptical box and was stuck with no way to turn around and died right there turned into a mouse mummy.

Smell of decomp is VERY distinct and easily distinguishable from other things. Once one has encountered decomp, whether human or livestock, they will immediately be able to recognize it in the future.

Are we sure that this is what was happening. I watched it a few times and his crotch was nowhere near her. Mouth rape while a cop was yelling and running toward him?

sum ting wong
He did have a BIG fucking blade in his hand.
Roll up on a knife wielding dude that has a woman grounded sounds like prolly good shoot.

On a side note, the video parallels some statistics that say many shootings last at least as long as however many rounds are in the gun.

Deepest powder I have ever skied was at Monarch
Mirkwood Trees

On fat powder skis, sunk in after a turn and snow was up to my chest, i was going fast so could not see.
Leaned back a bit and came up till I could see.
My buddy said I disappeared completely in the snow.

Most runs that day were knee to waist deep.

Took an unplanned 25’ drop in there. Landing so soft it barely happened.

Oh to be young again!!!

Deepest powder I have ever skied was at Monarch
Mirkwood Trees

On fat powder skis, sunk in after a turn and snow was up to my chest, i was going fast so could not see.
Leaned back a bit and came up till I could see.
My buddy said I disappeared completely in the snow.

Most runs that day were knee to waist deep.

Took an unplanned 25’ drop in there. Landing so soft it barely happened.

Oh to be young again!!!
The secret to skiing deep fresh powder is to have a snorkel. I have a scuba snorkel in my ski bag for days when there is 3’+ of fresh stuff...the snow will go over your head but you can breathe 😋

The secret to skiing deep fresh powder is to have a snorkel. I have a scuba snorkel in my ski bag for days when there is 3’+ of fresh stuff...the snow will go over your head but you can breathe 😋
Skied deep powder in Kachina Bowl in Taos many years ago and was a blast.

Lot of skiing in the hill country of Texas? 🤣
I was a ski bum for 6 years in Salt Lake City... my base was Little Cottonwood Canyon 😋

when we get 30+” in 24hours I ride up on the first bus w the ski patrol crew at 5am. They close the road after that first bus... I then wait for the all clear and usually we can tell which local motherfucker beat ya to specific runs cause theres only a handfull of us 😬

I was a ski bum for 6 years in Salt Lake City... my base was Little Cottonwood Canyon 😋

when we get 30+” in 24hours I ride up on the first bus w the ski patrol crew at 5am. They close the road after that first bus... I then wait for the all clear and usually we can tell which local motherfucker beat ya to specific runs cause theres only a handfull of us 😬

I skied Alta a couple times.

Amazing place.

I wasnt a bum, but skied a lot of years of 100+ days before a kid arrived.

Now the traffic is so bad its not even worth it to me since I can only ski weekends.

I skied Alta a couple times.

Amazing place.

I wasnt a bum, but skied a lot of years of 100+ days before a kid arrived.

Now the traffic is so bad its not even worth it to me since I can only ski weekends.
Once ya get that season pass your perspective changes. I didn‘t ski on weekends bc of the crowds. Well, when friends visited I'd go up w them...but I was not bussing tables or working the lifts like most of the locals. It didn‘t cost that much to rent an apartment from November till April, I basically just skiied. Rode the bus up, ski for as short as 2 runs in a day to a full day. I did it bc I wanted to be a better skiier...and putting in the time made a HUGE difference.

At the base of little cottonwood canyon was an outdoor shooting range right up against the rock quarry. I forgot the name of the place but on many cold winter days I was also the only idiot out there shooting my AW, now that I think about it... that was 30 years ago 👨‍🦳

This is why I deliberately call them all clips
My dad's a veteran, been shooting 80+ years, he calls em clips, has always called em clips. I think he's earned the right to call them whatever he wants. :)

It's sooo fun to see people rush to correct people in a place like this. It's one thing to educate people who genuinely don't know any different, it's another to be a douche. ;)

avclip.jpg

Reactions: Mavrykk
Once ya get that season pass your perspective changes. I didn‘t ski on weekends bc of the crowds. Well, when friends visited I'd go up w them...but I was not bussing tables or working the lifts like most of the locals. It didn‘t cost that much to rent an apartment from November till April, I basically just skiied. Rode the bus up, ski for as short as 2 runs in a day to a full day. I did it bc I wanted to be a better skiier...and putting in the time made a HUGE difference.

At the base of little cottonwood canyon was an outdoor shooting range right up against the rock quarry. I forgot the name of the place but on many cold winter days I was also the only idiot out there shooting my AW, now that I think about it... that was 30 years ago 👨‍🦳
Holladay Gun Club, close and fun!! The Silhouette range was great with pistol or rifle!!

Big or Little Cottonwood Canyons were always the best skiing after the gates were closed!! Follow the bus was always the game!! Great memories all!!

Reactions: Ramius
My dad's a veteran, been shooting 80+ years, he calls em clips, has always called em clips. I think he's earned the right to call them whatever he wants. :)

It's sooo fun to see people rush to correct people in a place like this. It's one thing to educate people who genuinely don't know any different, it's another to be a douche. ;)

View attachment 8326851
In the days of barrel shrouds, bullet buttons, AR15 assault rifle/machine guns, etc., education is the first step toward enlightenment. Who better than firearm enthusiasts to the public, and each other. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

I suppose this is a nice way to say a fella, its ok to get drunk as a skunk anytime he wants, but also make the prohibition folks think they are getting half of what they want.

IMG_2751.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs