• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_9530.jpeg

Rockclimbing - so easy a caveman can do it.
Pussy caveman let the chick lead the route; couldn't send it himself so had to bust out the ascendeders. Looks like the left leg of their anchor is tied directly to the hanger... can't be though, no one is that dumb.

Pussy caveman let the chick lead the route; couldn't send it himself so had to bust out the ascendeders. Looks like the left leg of their anchor is tied directly to the hanger... can't be though, no one is that dumb.
I think you underestimate how dumb people can be. Shame on you! Dumb rights! Dumb people are people too! Etc.

This may be funny to some and many think it is disgusting, but I love it and hope every single man does this.

Why? to show the Libtards in charge that their shit goes both ways and they can expect MEN to bow to their retard shit and yet still stand up for their retard shit............ LGBFJB!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think he broke out the ascended, it looks more like he is on rappel. Almost looks like he is on a spool but I'm sure he is on some new fangled descender.

Both legs of the anchor are tied directly into the hanger. Can't tell where the other end of the rope he is on is going or what the biner on the short sling going to it is for.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
Had to do the same thing in a ford dually ,was working in Doyle CA. When the pilotshaft bearing seized up , couldn't disconnect the motor from the Trans, drove all the way to Reno Nev. to the nearest Ford dealership with no clutch 70 miles , can't imagine driving for a year without a clutch , but poor folks got poor ways.
At my brother's ranch, we had an old pos silver Datsun 4 speed pickup that had no breaks. We called it the Silver Bullet and drove it for years like that. You just double clutched and downshifted to slow down. Stopping had one more step, turn off the ignition and lurch to a stop. Of course, it never left the dirt roads. It finally died when one of the not particularly bright ranch hands drove it into a ditch.

Don't think he broke out the ascended, it looks more like he is on rappel. Almost looks like he is on a spool but I'm sure he is on some new fangled descender.

Both legs of the anchor are tied directly into the hanger. Can't tell where the other end of the rope he is on is going or what the biner on the short sling going to it is for.
Maybe the green/brown rope is fixed on a route that needs to be "worked?". Guy is rapelling using a Gri-gri.
The whole anchor looks plausible enough that I think it's not AI, but there's enough sketchiness in the anchor that I'm not impressed with the casualness of it all. Photographer is on "the gram."
They have no wires or cams, so where's the bolts on the wall? Maybe one straight down from her foot 15-20 feet ?
I see no chalk marks. Looks steep.
What wall is this? Australia? Tennesee?

and keeping with the pics req...
1706161124455.png

Reactions: D_TROS
Agreed. However there is something Primal about the sound of a V8 😬😋

and ya left out the SF90

View attachment 8328757
I used to think the only thing that sounded good or was cool were American v8's too, but it seems that hotrodders are the same around the world, and will make anything they can get their hands on go faster. Even the lowly Ford 200 6 seems to have a pretty decent following in Argentina, and most domestic v8's got nothing on these guys for sound or throttle response. Probably not power either.

Kristian

• Love
Reactions: BScore and Lawless