• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Image 34.jpeg

The chart is so far off. What 25 year old is spending more on groceries vs going out to eat.

Who had a house cleaner when they were 25?

Fun fact for boring plane flight chit chat.

History of the mile high club:

LAWRENCE SPERRY​

Flier, Inventor
The Lawrence Sperry Award from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
is given annually to a young person, age 35 or younger, who has made a notable advancement in aeronautics or astronautics.
Mile High Club’s Honorary Founder
1706213065432.png

Pilot and design engineer Lawrence Sperry, along with "socialite Mrs. Waldo Peirce"(Dorothy Rice Sims) citing their flight in an autopilot-equipped Curtiss Flying Boat (near New York in November 1916) are credited with being the first to have had coitus in a airborne vessel. The plane crashed and story has it that duck hunters found them naked, (see link at bottom of post)

About Sperry

In 1979, Sperry was inducted into the International Air & Space Hall of Fame at the San Diego Air & Space Museum.
Sperry was inducted into the Naval Aviation Hall of Honor at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida, in 1992.

Sperry's father founded the Sperry Corporation which he both worked for and later competed against.

On December 23, 1923, he took off from England bound for France in a Messenger, an aircraft he had personally designed. The plane’s wreckage was found in the water and his body was recovered 20 days later.

Mrs. Waldo Peirce"(Dorothy Rice Sims):​

330px-Mrs._Waldo_Peirce_%28Dorothy_Rice%29_LCCN2014702463_%28cropped%29.jpg

Dropped out of school at age 12.

As a young woman she was a motorcycle street racer(article), riding a blue Indian and became the first amateur licensed woman pilot in the United States,(flight school photo) training at Wright School, Mineola, New York.

Peirce became a famous bridge player for her frequent use of "psychic" bids, later writing a book about it. Her and husband won several world championships in bridge and are credited with it's popularity in the day,

After her husbands death, she became a political journalist.

MHC website Other sites credit Mrs Waldo Polk as being the co-copulator but little is known of her other than she was a student of Sperry's who later got her pilots license.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Pussy caveman let the chick lead the route; couldn't send it himself so had to bust out the ascendeders. Looks like the left leg of their anchor is tied directly to the hanger... can't be though, no one is that dumb.

I don't see that he is a jug monkey. He is rapping down. Might be a fixed rap line. A lot of popular sites have them now. One clue is the unused spectra cord anchor behind her.

A lot of rap sites have been retrofitted with rings and it's ok to anchor directly off them.

Looks to me like Chattanooga.

There are a lot of women climbers even back the 80s who could out climb most men. A lot never made the press. Some did half dome in a day which is a no-shitter even today - something beyond most people. I think we all know who Lynn Hills is. She was a beast that most men could not match.

I could on sight any 5.12 climb in my 20s except for thin cracks and off widths. If I wanted to get up something I had to partner with someone who could do them. I shamelessly partnered with two women who loved them and gladly belayed them and paid all the gas to get there. They gladly let me lead the rest.

Choosing a climbing partner is more about friendship, trust and accountability than anything else. The two in the pic are clearly enjoying it. Makes me happy for them.

I miss my climbing partners. Most are dead, one the women noted above took her own life, and I mourn them often.