• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1706971352529.png

Three motivational pictures of an old refrigerator.

I'm defrosting the old Westinghouse today. It's a 53
I put a new vintage door seal on it. It is mediocre at best. Any idea for a better seal?
I need something pre-bent. I soaked this one in boiling water and then installed while still hot but it still didn't like it.
Maybe something to put inside the seal to make it more substantial in the bends. A small foam stick. Like a pool noodle but the side of a straw.......
20240203_105455.jpg
20240203_105501.jpg
20240203_105726.jpg

I put a new vintage door seal on it. It is mediocre at best. Any idea for a better seal?
I need something pre-bent. I soaked this one in boiling water and then installed while still hot but it still didn't like it.
Maybe something to put inside the seal to make it more substantial in the bends. A small foam stick. Like a pool noodle but the side of a straw.......
View attachment 8339858View attachment 8339859View attachment 8339860
Foam backing rod. Available in multiple sizes.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/M-D-Bui...od-for-Medium-Gaps-and-Joints-71480/202066515

310312C3-EE76-4EC8-8D6C-2895AB07548B.jpeg

That’s Bandit. He loves to romp around the house at 3:00 AM. Warpaint, she always wanted out at 3:00 A.M. Would get in your face and purr at about 150 dB. never had an inside dog, don’t know what they do.

But this is Bandit, through and through.

IMG_2847.jpeg

Backer rod. Home Depot. Whatever size you need

Reactions: Skeptic1

We use surgical tubing on the inside of door weatherstripping on our trucks as they age to maintain a good seal.