• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

834837-4628a2174f98cb67a935f5226cac0fb2.data

Still have and use….. one of these days, old fridge will give up the ghost, and will get ice and water in the door……
When you do get that new one, it probably won't last over 5 years or so before the ice maker etc quits.

Reactions: Keith E.
While you are there, consider picking him up a little buddy.

This MS201T has been the handiest thing I ever bought, it is so lightweight and balanced, it is like an extension
of my hand.

View attachment 8341087

Even though the old 032AV still makes the chips fly, the little 201 gets used the most now.

View attachment 8341088
+1 on the tree climber saw, mine is 20+ yrs old, runs like a champ, and gets used more than any other

Reactions: sandhiller
+1 on the tree climber saw, mine is 20+ yrs old, runs like a champ, and gets used more than any other
We borrowed one of those lift things where you can drive em from up in the box
Went around town trimming trees for donations to our fire dept
I put maybe three tanks of gas through that little saw and still had enough arm left to toss a few cold ones back that night when we got done, love that saw :cool:
050519 10.jpg
050519.jpg
050519 9.jpg
050519 2.jpg

PSA

People who are not very used to using a saw or are not wearing protective gear please please please do not buy or use a top handle saw. They are made for a specific use and by folks who know what a chain does to flesh.

Edited to add there are plenty of small handy saws with rear handles and I am looking at a battery model for clearing laurels myself as I could lay it down and pick it up to use so easily.

Reactions: sandhiller