• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

We borrowed one of those lift things where you can drive em from up in the box
Went around town trimming trees for donations to our fire dept
I put maybe three tanks of gas through that little saw and still had enough arm left to toss a few cold ones back that night when we got done, love that saw :cool:
View attachment 8342396View attachment 8342397View attachment 8342398View attachment 8342399

Nice!
Sounds just like the small town I was raised in.
Always gotta have a coolie or 3 after a good day workin like that.

Friends of mine still live in the mtns.
Their church does a steak and split day.
Piles of folks with saws and splitters (and plenty of strong backs) cut, split, and stack firewood for older folks who cant get their own wood anymore.
Then a steak dinner at church.
And always a little whisky sipped around the fire outside after dinner.

DD2C62D9-E8B3-4688-BB40-9A4689FCCE41.gif

She's fresh from surgery and high as fuck in that photograph.
She was given fentanyl and sent home with a prescription of Narcan.

Fent has a short 1/2 life. 30 min or so.
Insanely safe when given as a medical intervention. 100 mcg/2mL. Gotta get another vial for more. Easy dosing and excellent to use for short term relief.
I bet in a 12 hr shift, I give it 10-15 times.
More if its a heavy trauma day.

Its now a thing to prescribe Narcan to just about anyone getting discharged with any opiates these days.
An attempt at CYA.

Because normal folks with bad fractures or surgical pain who need a little relief are the same as a junky in Portland or Denver……

I’d bet you’re over the age of 65… all the dems I know are 30… basically a generation of fucking morons
I'm 55, my friends range from 40s on up, but many have kids so there are some younger also.
My shooting buddies are roughly 40/40/20 Rep/Dem/Independent, I am in the city and that is the local mix here.
I am a tech geek so I meet mostly educated 6 figure types, demographic may have much to do with my perspective.
I don't really know any of the live at home with Mommy, trailer park or paycheck to paycheck crowd. But the Dems I know are armed, have kids and don't want open borders.

Fent has a short 1/2 life. 30 min or so.
Insanely safe when given as a medical intervention. 100 mcg/2mL. Gotta get another vial for more. Easy dosing and excellent to use for short term relief.
I bet in a 12 hr shift, I give it 10-15 times.
More if its a heavy trauma day.

Its now a thing to prescribe Narcan to just about anyone getting discharged with any opiates these days.
An attempt at CYA.

Because normal folks with bad fractures or surgical pain who need a little relief are the same as a junky in Portland or Denver……
said a lot of this before but.. fentanyl is maybe the most useful,predictable and safe opioid out there. have never seen/heard of used,or even made, for medical in a PO form. gave a bucket full in the last 20yr i worked drip and push. it has a very minimal sedation effect. responses are pretty predictable.
the ODs seen lately are usually PO often mixed with other shit. so,abusers often don't know what or how much they are taking. chinese/mexican QC is questionable i would say. chinese and cartel members are NOT holding a gun to the head and forcing idiots to take their shit. that is deliberate and voluntary. so,as they say,no refunds. macgregor and tucker both flog the fentanyl import issue as some kind of attack on america. it is but the casualties are no loss. IMHO they are mistaken to give a shit.
narcan is the other deal. it is not an idiot proof miracle item. you really need to have some experience with it to use it safely and effectively. as said,just doctor CYA shit.
this whole fentanyl deal is another "don't let a crisis go to waste" government control grab. they now have your pain management under thumb. might need a high social credit score to get any pain treatment.

Gonna be good stuff when someone gives 2mg of Narcan to someone……

Seen it more than a few times in the ER.

Always a fight till you K hole em.

Reactions: mosin46
Gonna be good stuff when someone gives 2mg of Narcan to someone……

Seen it more than a few times in the ER.

Always a fight till you K hole em.
2 mg? holy shit! bet they levitate off the bed. when i needed it,would usually give 0.1 or 0.2 sequentially and watch closely,repeat as needed. that seemed to be the way. bring them back slowly without instant withdrawal,seizures and such. full on the street arrest maybe. but i never gave outside hospital setting. and,to me having a citizen give it would create a mess that they couldn't handle. not much way for them to handle renarcotizing either having just 1 dose on hand. def need EMS help there.

Reactions: powdahound76
2 mg? holy shit! bet they levitate off the bed. when i needed it,would usually give 0.1 or 0.2 sequentially and watch closely,repeat as needed. that seemed to be the way. bring them back slowly without instant withdrawal,seizures and such. full on the street arrest maybe. but i never gave outside hospital setting. and,to me having a citizen give it would create a mess that they couldn't handle. not much way for them to handle renarcotizing either having just 1 dose on hand. def need EMS help there.

I’m a medic in WV. State protocol for EMT-Basics is 2mg intranasal or 1 mg intramuscular, wait ten minutes and administer another 1mg IM. Medics protocol is 0.4mg IV and titrate up for effect. The opioid crisis is in full effect here and it’s pretty normal to administer naloxone daily in the small city I work in.

I absolutely agree about the “greatest sedan in the world”. This car is absolutely amazing. The only wrinkle I could present is the W140 V12. That car is amazing too

I know Schmee is a bit annoying but this car is incredible

Nice but that's a tuner car (price?), mine is a virgin (kinda). I have CLK550 with a tuner package. One of One!

Reactions: The D
never considered the nasal route. not an issue in my setting,IM neither. ketamine another very useful thing. bet abuse of that is a sight to behold.

Nice but that's a tuner car (price?), mine is a virgin (kinda). I have CLK550 with a tuner package. One of One!
Yes, Renntech is definitely not factory. However, even factory V12 W140’s are amazing