• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

UsoQG0rhfJ56.png

Will learn about the mags between Compact and Micro.
Guessing the Micro 15 rd are more like the shield arms mags for the 43x.

Mag compatibility with a plethora of “same mag” pistols could be handy.

Or one of each?

One for CC and one for other. 😎

Honestly, likely to be at home a good while with the way the world looks.
I dont think she, or me or her stepmom, minds that.

Definitely a different price point but the Sig 365 Series has that covered from 10-17rds.

Keith

Reactions: powdahound76
The way things are going, it'll only be a few years and $100K will be the poverty line.
Combined with constantly raising minimum wage more than anyone else's, I think that's part of the plan. Make us all equally poor, but the retards that vote for free crap will think they're rich because they now make $35/h or whatever arbitrary number of worthless dollars.
Kristian

Reactions: Ichi and FWoo45
I made the pilgrimage to Chickasha, Oklahoma today! My life is now complete!

Fragile: (Fra-jill-ay) - Italian - adjective:
1: Stupendous, marvelous, breath-taking
2: Defies description, without limits or boundaries
3: Thrilling, sensuous, esoteric
4: hypnotic, mesmerizing, only understood by those of refined culture and discrimination
Examples: "Honey, the sandwich that you made for me was fragile (fra-jill-ay)!"
"Darling, thank you for cleaning the house today. It looks fragile (fra-jill-ay)!"
"Hey Bubba, get a load of the legs on her. Don't they look fragile (fra-jill-ay)?"

IMG_4212.jpg
IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4218 (1).jpg

Last edited:
This is normal grilling weather, right?

View attachment 8346211
When we lived in northern BC, my wife decided she wanted steak for supper one night, so she went out in -20 weather while I was at work, and shoveled a path to get on the deck and to the BBQ through 3 feet of snow. The snow on the deck was so deep the BBQ was completely covered in snow, and running full out it was barely warm enough to cook a steak.
Kristian

When we lived in northern BC, my wife decided she wanted steak for supper one night, so she went out in -20 weather while I was at work, and shoveled a path to get on the deck and to the BBQ through 3 feet of snow. The snow on the deck was so deep the BBQ was completely covered in snow, and running full out it was barely warm enough to cook a steak.
Kristian
lol, I would have just made it in the cast iron but I admire her perseverance