• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

ed4dbb62-546f-4a03-91e4-0189c9226e77

I used to shot a good stick but this is amazing. Skip to 3:19 for one hell of a shot.

I grew up with a guy named Keith McCreedy, for years he was the number 1 money player in the world but it was back in the 80's-90's.
If you remember the Tom Cruise movie "Color of Money" he did all the trick shooting in the movie and played the smart mouthed main opponent of Tom Cruise.....and that was really how he was, smart mouthed punk that could shoot like a mofo.

I hung out with his brother Mike more than him but they both were the best players that I've ever seen.
That Efron shot would not be unusual to see either of them pull off when they went out 'sharking' to make some money.

I watched Keith shark a guy at the old "HardTimes" poolhall/bar in Newport Beach Ca one night for 20 some odd K $....and while the guy that got smoked did pay up, the bar was mysteriously burnt to the ground later on that night (you can maybe google that up, dunno).

Last time I saw Keith he was a full on strung out junkie....I imagine he's long since dead from an OD.
Dunno, I don't live in that area anymore.

I saw him pull off masse' shots that would leave mouths dropped to the floor.....the jump shot in that movie was just an everyday thing to him.
It's too bad that is really no footage of him doing his thing at his best other than the movie and a couple tournaments.....and he didn't play many tournaments so he could keep his face unknown to be able to shark easier.
If someone knows your face it's hard to get them to play for 20-50-100$ a ball in some random poolhall somewhere.

Actually, the aircraft have a deployable wind generator that powers up the aircraft’s electrics.

Well, assuming that works. I mean... if the DEI employees didn't cut it off and sell it with the catalytic converters!

On a serious note... I saw a line about that in the article (the 'ram air') and didn't know exactly what they were talking about. So this makes total sense! And is a really cool backup! Thanks for that. I learned something already today! It's a good day!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Dad would swap tubes until the TV would work. Might lose some audio, but it would work! Reluctantly would buy a new tube now and then.

Reactions: doubloon