• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1712273840389.png

Could be where I grew up in north central Wisconsin. I live a couple hours further south now, so I only got 9 inches on Tuesday.
I grew up in south central Wisconsin, On a dairy farm. Remember lots of snow growing up, hard to work in on the farm, but fun to play in as well!!! Brings back memories!!!!

Probably hard to be grateful when Southern Democrats, who were completely un-reconstructed, put them right back into slavery with everything from share cropping deals to poll taxes and grandfather clauses... and then kept lynching them all the way into the late 1960's... Then stuck them in Ghettos. Buried them in Heroin then rock... then created laws to destroy their families and profited greatly off of gang and rap culture...

All the while, calling 'boot strap Republicans' who wanted to get folks off welfare and tell them they had no limits... were called racists for trying to reduce welfare... so the left could create a free shit army of minorities and the lazy... to help them usher in Communism.

You think any of that is accidental? Heck, Marx predicted it! Stating that the Negro would be used until the 'Revolution was complete" then would be put back into chains like cattle. But the %$#@ing BLM idiots call themselves trained Marxists. Did they even read Marx?

Meh... whatever. It's so broken now that the only thing we can hope for is that the pendulum swings without massive bloodshed. Which is what the left is hoping for because they think that out of the ashes will come their shining future of equality and green paradise.

BTW, Vermonters died at the highest rate per capita of the Civil War. And the lefties up here are SCREAMING that we should be paying reparations. That's what Progressives are about. It's all about redistribution. Using whatever means necessary. Starting with disarmament and propaganda.

Yup... keep believing that.

Sirhr
The problem with so many of these discussions is that they promote the false premise that the war was about slavery. To say it was about slavery is no more true than to say it had nothing to do with slavery.

Lincoln would have preferred to keep slavery than to go to war. Many of the northern states like IL and IN passed laws to prevent blacks from settling there.

Be willing to bet over half on this sight know what your showing in these pics ! Small file and a Match book match for a feeler gauge would get you going till you could replace the(fire maker)!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Oh, and make sure the vacuum hose didn’t have any leaks for the advance !!!
And if you don't have a small file, a dollar bill will work in a pinch 😉👍

Reactions: jrassy
View attachment 8389189

New car smell has more cancer causing shit in it than slapping on the occasional Curad.

These fucks are distracting you from the real cause of cancers these days… all those Covid Vaxx injections you took in return for free fries and a “I am a vaxx hero”’sticker so you could feel like you were a life-saving hero… instead of a stupid dupe who is in the “died suddenly” class of walking dead.

Oh and after 7 miscarriages you’ll have a three headed Kumkwat for a daughter.

Band Aid didn’t cause that.

Sirhr

Probably hard to be grateful when Southern Democrats, who were completely un-reconstructed, put them right back into slavery with everything from share cropping deals to poll taxes and grandfather clauses... and then kept lynching them all the way into the late 1960's... Then stuck them in Ghettos. Buried them in Heroin then rock... then created laws to destroy their families and profited greatly off of gang and rap culture...

All the while, calling 'boot strap Republicans' who wanted to get folks off welfare and tell them they had no limits... were called racists for trying to reduce welfare... so the left could create a free shit army of minorities and the lazy... to help them usher in Communism.

You think any of that is accidental? Heck, Marx predicted it! Stating that the Negro would be used until the 'Revolution was complete" then would be put back into chains like cattle. But the %$#@ing BLM idiots call themselves trained Marxists. Did they even read Marx?

Meh... whatever. It's so broken now that the only thing we can hope for is that the pendulum swings without massive bloodshed. Which is what the left is hoping for because they think that out of the ashes will come their shining future of equality and green paradise.

BTW, Vermonters died at the highest rate per capita of the Civil War. And the lefties up here are SCREAMING that we should be paying reparations. That's what Progressives are about. It's all about redistribution. Using whatever means necessary. Starting with disarmament and propaganda.

Sirhr

Sirhr

One mistake in your rant,

The left, as in the leaders of the left are not looking for a shining future of equality and a green paradise. They will be at the top doing whatever they want to do while you will toil away to support that life style.

This is how that works. Paradise for them, but not for you. Enjoy your bug burger.

This is what popped up on my view after your video.

OMG this looks like so much fun

Yep, that does look fun for sure. Some friends and I looked at doing the 24hrs of lemons about 10 years ago. Buy the time you do all the safety stuff required, it's still not cheap racing unfortunately.

Your pics reminded me of a story.

My ford tractor with the dizzy in the front was starting to run like total crap. It was an adjust the points at least once a day when it died in the middle of mowing. Why is this happening, everything looks good when I put it back together, but when it stops running there is like zero gap. And the rotor shaft is still greasy....why is this happening.

Turns out the rotor shaft was so worn the little "bumps" that open and close the points had wore down over the years there was just not enough meat left to keep it going. New chinese dizzy and it has run like a champ after that. Well the ignition issues went away. I drove it about 2 years with 5psi of oil pressure, and very little power. It really needed a rebuild. Then should I do it...is it worth doing it, or just put the money into a new zero turn and do the mowing job so much faster.

In the end I did both, had the tractor rebuilt (I was falling apart at this point) and buy a new big zero turn.

I bought a big Ferris and figured the fancy seat and suspension would make it much more easy on my back. I really don't know I can't get the wife off the thing. I still mow with the ford and just stand up over the bumpy parts.

The "kids" checking out some strange new yellow thing.
1712320018438.png

1712320118600.png