• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

856663-6f3b88f46fb1d3e889beb3d3fa79e6c6.data

like christian the lion. these recent vids of lion and human interaction are puzzling. maybe imprinting in early life? lions are the only group/pack living cats-felis or pantera. and lions killed more armed white men than any other big 5 species. very interesting and brings up,to me, a lot of questions.

Reactions: Ichi
If I was a mayor I'd hate to have this shitty security. 🙄

Shit security sure......but look at the rest of those beta cucks watching.....with no clue to go help. All they do is keep reaching for their phones.......fucking disgusting!!

Reactions: jrassy
Shit security sure......but look at the rest of those beta cucks watching.....with no clue to go help. All they do is keep reaching for their phones.......fucking disgusting!!
The mayor really came out looking like a true leader. LOL what a cuck! Without armed security these guys are nothing!

Reactions: jrassy