• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1574776356923.png

regarding LAPES... no shit, there i was......... on sicily doing a police call of a heavy drop. a c130 approached, next thing you know, parachutes come out the back and out she comes....bouncing down the DZ headed straight for us.
now every time i had seen it done, it was from the side view....and it looks like it is going straight. well i learned that day, that the fucking tanks do ANYTHING but go in a straight line. fuckers bounce left, then right...then left..... motherFUCKER!!!!! every time i picked a direction to haul ass, the fucking tank seemed to be chasing me down. i think there were about 10 of us that day, and i know i will never fucking forget it.

had the same shit at camp lejune only with a heavy drop...we were in some lowland swamp/brush, and the heavy drop was above us...everytime i started making it out of the kill zone, the wind would shift and the load would head right toward us.

you gotta keep your head on a swivel, at all times.

Although I had heard about falling down shitting my pants drunk I've never experienced it
1574853661547.png