• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_8c447ca3ad514181472f325b8e578c82_c60aeec1_640.jpg

That water fall is bigger than I have done and dang it looks awesome!!!

The back issues if you “oops” are pretty serious.

Thats 50-60’ I am guessing.

Cant imagine the rush.

Reactions: Sgt47
@Zorrosdens

Not too bad as far as cold.

Layering under a dry suit and some neoprene hand covers on the paddle called Pogies.
I also have worn any variety of thickness of neoprene gloves too, depending on temperature. 0.5 mm and pogies is the best combo.

Boating a moderate class remote canyon with ice along the banks and snow everywhere is a heck of an adventure.

Very pretty and serene.

And no rescue but you and your buddies, so bring your game.

Lost a couple friends in canyons like that, middle of summer.
Top notch boaters, their abilities way way above my skills. Got complacent in the “easy” class IV+ between the insane stuff.
RIP Derk. RIP James

Reactions: Zorrosdens

All these tards wearing their masks.........they look at me like a wuhan virus vector as I walk in the vicinity uncovered.

As soon as these tards get in their cars they pull the mask down to their chins and drive their cars having any filtered particles within an inch of their lips and another inch from the oxygen intake.

Yes, you with your brilliant mask wearing are better than me..........

@Sgt47

Nice ski pic.
Looks like the dirty hippy making a turn is dropping a knee?

You can almost see the patchouli fog..... ?

That looks like a great line to be skiing and I wont lie, Im a little envious and would like a few runs down that pitch myself.

Do you have a story with that or just a cool pic?

Reactions: Sgt47