• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

@Sgt47

Nice ski pic.
Looks like the dirty hippy making a turn is dropping a knee?

You can almost see the patchouli fog..... ?

That looks like a great line to be skiing and I wont lie, Im a little envious and would like a few runs down that pitch myself.

Do you have a story with that or just a cool pic?
Just a cool pic I ran across. Are you suggesting that telemarking is akin to snowboarding? :LOL:

No. More hippy. Just different in a soy vegan kinda way vs the thumping rap music and seeing their boxer shorts hanging out all the time.
Tele skiers are like upper middle class white social justice warriors, boarders more like hood rats.

These are crazy generalities I get that. Do not apply to all, though a good number.

I used to tele. Was a good workout. Favorite outfit was carhartt pants, Pendleton wool flannel, leather work gloves (helmet and googles of course) and go ripping down the black and double black runs. Frequent air.
All the snobby liberals (lots of those in skiing) would be pissed.

Also used to BC a lot with a rifle strapped to my ski pack for early AM rabbits....

tumblr_c14b1e5d4aa4eddd8ab0d93f441b6c82_f8784d9c_1280.jpg