• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

This made me LOL but it’s how I feel right now

9EB4EA7B-E210-430D-90E9-360D3FF466EE.jpeg

You know when my mama was diagnosed with her cancer, something in me broke. She made it a year and what a year. We cried and cussed and hurt, together. My wife and sister and BIL were there every minute. She died fully at peace but still, guilt man...

I don’t even understand where it comes from but since then I’ve made peace. Learning through experience, cause God knows we’re hard headed and won’t learn any other way.

Then I had my 2nd “episode” where I ended up in the hospital. Confusion and dizziness to the point of collapse I somehow was able to dial my sister who came and got me from my jobsite. Perfect storm of low blood sugar, low BP and days of heat exhaustion. Could have died and not been found for days.

Then my 24 yo daughter who was involved with a non-working lowlife for 3 years got pregnant, while on BC. Devastated us. Little rascal lives with us now as does she and she is doing great. She is back to her career and I get to keep my favorite person every afternoon. Lowlife is out of the picture and while it isn’t what I’d have chosen, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Now this sickness.

Life isn’t about stuff. It’s about experiences. Love. Joy. Quiet times. Parties.

I plan to make these things first in this earthly experience going forward. I plan to listen for that still small voice and let them know me by my love I show. I know it’s sappy. I know people will chuckle. It’s OK.

I’ve figured it out. At least as far as the present. Peace is worth more than every kingdom on earth.

Thanks for indulging me, for the well wishes and offers of help. You folks are good people.

Last edited:
You know when my mama was diagnosed with her cancer, something in me broke. She made it a year and what a year. We cried and cussed and hurt, together. My wife and sister and BIL were there every minute. She died fully at peace but still, guilt man...

I don’t even understand where it comes from but since then I’ve made peace. Learning through experience, cause God knows we’re hard headed and won’t learn any other way.

Then I had my 2nd “episode” where I ended up in the hospital. Confusion and dizziness to the point of collapse I somehow was able to dial my sister who came and got me from my jobsite. Perfect storm of low blood sugar, low BP and days of heat exhaustion. Could have died and not been found for days.

Then my 24 yo daughter who was involved with a non-working lowlife for 3 years got pregnant, while on BC. Devastated us. Little rascal lives with us now as does she and she is doing great. She is back to her career and I get to keep my favorite person every afternoon. Lowlife is out of the picture and while it isn’t what I’d have chosen, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Now this sickness.

Life isn’t about stuff. It’s about experiences. Love. Joy. Quiet times. Parties.

I plan to make these things first in this earthly experience going forward. I plan to listen for that still small voice and let them know me by my love I show. I know it’s sappy. I know people will chuckle. It’s OK.

I’ve figured it out. At least as far as the present. Peace is worth more than every kingdom on earth.
I've had some similar experiences. Lost my Dad to cancer and my little brother to suicide, all in a year's time. The hardest was watching my oldest daughter slowly die of brain cancer. We also have a granddaughter and grandson from bad situations; they're both great kids and I'm thankful they were born.

I've had a lot of health issues, lately, but have decided to live life to it's fullest while I'm here. Looking forward to a family reunion in that peaceful place where there's no more sorrow and no more pain. Understanding suffering is beyond my pay grade.

Be well.

Glad to see you posting late brother!
I was working in the yards today, but when you told me your fever had broke this morning i was content that you are on the mend.
Prayed hard for you since we texted tother night.

Will text you tomorrow as soon as i get stirring.

1985 Nakamichi. The 202 was the least expensive version of that auto-rotate system.
The Dragon was and still is a work of art.

Back when Japanese electronics were built for a lifetime of use. Not like the disposable shit of today. I remember going with my dad to buy a Nakamichi CD player back in the mid 80s. Thing was like $1000 back then. Probably still works.