• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

daaaamn.jpg

Good evening folks,

I really need to get a camera. All the what could be awesome images I've captured are phone pics. But still worth sharing IMO.

Turkeys and pullets in my backyard (still a pretty densely populated area to have this be a regular thing):
Turkeys in Yard.jpg

View from the neighbor's vacation property. We love visiting them and they are very close friends:
Pine River View.jpg

And a Kimber (don't hate please, but I really like it and it fits well, I shoot it even better, and it has been very reliable):
Kimber on Table.jpg

Semper Fidelis,
Aaron

My dad bought a used ‘77 R100/7 in ‘82 with 17k on the clock. In ‘89 I bought it from him with 117k on it. IIRC, he made it to 46 states in that 100k. Dad doesn’t ride anymore, but before he quit, he got his 100k, 200k, 250k, and 350k plaques from BMWMOA for miles ridden over BMWs. I will say it was comfortable and reliable and a joy to ride.