• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_918eb6c2e69ff2fa7d99c1d8b4afe623_cccef31b_1280.jpg

I think this is Chad’s gap in Utah. Big Cottonwood Canyon.

Lots if huge airs thrown down on skis and boards there over the years.
Some epic injuries including Tanner Hall’s double calcaneus shattering. If you search it on Youtube, the screams are haunting.

Could be wrong, but maybe I am right. Either way, huge gap, had to hurt....

Target sports has CCI quiet in stock for a decent price, 500 or 5k at a time.
Free shipping and only state tax Makes it mo betta.

I love this stuff so I ordered 3 😱

It is movie quiet out of my 22” Savage Without a suppressor (impact in dirt at 100 louder than shot without ear pro) and tends to do right about 2.5” groups at 100.
Once on a nasty windy day at 9400ft ASL, got the wind hold and went 100/100 at 100 Yds on my 4” flapper.

When I worked on the UU Bar in Cimarron we had a couple of Belgium Draft horses that were used to pull a feed wagon or sled in the winter. Big docile animals and was always a treat driving the wagon with them in the harness. Beautiful animals.

Wow, impressive animal

Messed up does not begin to describe it. There are actually morons standing there listening to it. I bet they all vote for Dementia Joe