• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_93653b7c2062b24cdbe5e6a3153f6d55_effffaa2_1280.jpg

...still trying the catch the road runner
road runner.png
road runner.png

Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
Yeah, black sand beaches in Iceland are not peaceful or welcoming...that "sand" is actually tiny pebbles...and average wind in Iceland is over 60mph...that black sand fucks you up!

I spend a good amount of time in Iceland... rarely at the beach

Bench
I visited that place in Oct 2018 while motorcycling there. It is beautiful. It is not a place to get a suntan. In October, it is a good place to get dead from hypothermia, too! Thank goodness for heated vests!

Cheers,

SIrhr

Reactions: Lawless
I visited that place in Oct 2018 while motorcycling there. It is beautiful. It is not a place to get a suntan. In October, it is a good place to get dead from hypothermia, too! Thank goodness for heated vests!

Cheers,

SIrhr

That was 20 months ago? Wow, time flies. Was that the same trip as the the Bridge at Arnhem and other parts of Netherlands?

What did he do to cause that type of explosion? Surely that wasn't gasoline????
Watching this reminded me of the literally hundreds of injuries that came into my ER, simply due to a very stupid move on the part of the so-called victim. From young guys with "hold my beer syndrome" to almost everything else. Dumb-ass stunts accounted for a high percentage of the traffic through ER.
Messing with rattlesnakes, throwing gas on fires, holding fireworks, jumping from things, or onto things or into things, I mean, the mind boggled when we were told "Just how did this happen, anyway?" For instance, a youngish woman brought her kid in for a small laceration on his foot, from running around their at-home range barefoot (glass bottles). I noticed the pupil on one of her eyes was completely dilated. I asked what happened. Apparently, 6 months before, her boyfriend took her and some friends paintballing, and brought everything but the masks. They played anyway. 15 minutes into the game, and she got hit in the eye. Permanent blindness in that eye. Never saw a doctor for it (not that anything would have saved her vision). Simply stupid.