• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Bowling Ball Beach.
BowlingBallBeach_EN-US11123816783_1366x768-1000x562.jpg

Watching this reminded me of the literally hundreds of injuries that came into my ER, simply due to a very stupid move on the part of the so-called victim. From young guys with "hold my beer syndrome" to almost everything else. Dumb-ass stunts accounted for a high percentage of the traffic through ER.
Messing with rattlesnakes, throwing gas on fires, holding fireworks, jumping from things, or onto things or into things, I mean, the mind boggled when we were told "Just how did this happen, anyway?" For instance, a youngish woman brought her kid in for a small laceration on his foot, from running around their at-home range barefoot (glass bottles). I noticed the pupil on one of her eyes was completely dilated. I asked what happened. Apparently, 6 months before, her boyfriend took her and some friends paintballing, and brought everything but the masks. They played anyway. 15 minutes into the game, and she got hit in the eye. Permanent blindness in that eye. Never saw a doctor for it (not that anything would have saved her vision). Simply stupid.

I know exactly what you mean about people needing medical assistance... like the time I got bit by a squirrel. I wasn't going to pay for an emergency room visit so I just showed up at my doctor's office. No appointment, just went. Funny how fast people come to see you when you tell him you were bit by a squirrel... LOL

Oh man, all this talk.....

I turn 40 here shortly.

its already began. Got a neck cramp last friday riding bikes with my kid, just a quick 8 mile ride. On my old mtn bike that leans over so you have to “look up” to see where you are going.
Today is the first AM its not actively painful waking up. Loosens during the day and feels better....
Extra stress surely helps em go away faster, right??

I turn 40 here shortly.

its already began. Got a neck cramp last friday riding bikes with my kid, just a quick 8 mile ride. On my old mtn bike that leans over so you have to “look up” to see where you are going.
Today is the first AM its not actively painful waking up. Loosens during the day and feels better....

Nature of the beast with a performance Mountain bike. Mine gets me in the shoulders and forearms on long rides. Its like all my weight rides on my forearms.

P8148116[1].jpg

Mine is the one with the trunk. Cannondale, Great bike and I can haul a ton of shit when going to the beach or where ever.

When we were in FL and used the hotels loaner bikes....they were these heavy steel frame cruisers with beach bars and big ass balloon tires, you sit totally upright on a fat ass sprung seat. No performance capability but just good comfortable cruising.

Wouldnt want to go into the woods with one of those pig bikes but great for riding level paved trails.

Reactions: powdahound76
Settle down, children. Everyone gets cake and ice cream...except us old folks. Too much sugar.

Keto dude. Ill put your almond flour cake, whip cream, coconut and strawberries in the blender to eat via straw.

Reactions: EddieNFL
I know exactly what you mean about people needing medical assistance... like the time I got bit by a squirrel. I wasn't going to pay for an emergency room visit so I just showed up at my doctor's office. No appointment, just went. Funny how fast people come to see you when you tell him you were bit by a squirrel... LOL

Was bitten by a squirrel once. The last squirrel I shot wasn't quite dead when I picked him up. Got 16 stitches. I was using a 16 gauge. I was 16.

Reactions: Sgt47 and BullGear
If I live until February 2021, I'll hit the big 6 0.

After todays surgery, I'm starting to have my doubts. Once the bandage comes off, I'll show a nice little row of surgical staples.

Happy Birthday Lawless.

Here's the aftermath of a 2nd stage AV fistula operation. Seems a little excessive to me. 55 staples.

staples.jpg

I turn 40 here shortly.

Don’t worry too much. I didn’t get active until I turned 40. 50.5 now and still climbing hills, going on multi-day hikes and enjoying the great outdoors more than ever. I guess I just want to make memories before my knees give the rest of my body the bird.

Reactions: powdahound76
Those big trees must look huge when you're standing next to them.

@Buckley

not much hurts ever.
This neck thing is because I dont ride a bike a ton and then 8 miles at the speed of an 8 yr old on her BMX bike is a long time in that position.

only other issue I get is “mouse shoulder” from too much desk time and too busy to be active. Forcing an hour or a little more into my weekday schedule Keeps that at bay.

I live outside and moving. When they have to fix stuff, I will let em. I do try to make good choices and keep my parts in good condition. I know a few who use em like a stolen car, guys my age like that are often a crippled mess.

Reactions: Buckley
You dont want to many of these in the pasture eitherView attachment 7346663View attachment 7346664
Ironic........my youngest and I spent the morning collecting seed heads and digging up plants to control their spread on our property. We can thank our state department of transportation for introducing them. As I type this and think about it my cousin was the head of our state department of transportation some time back. Probably was introduced during his watch. I think I will call him next time and hand him a shovel.