• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Left the cabin early two weeks ago to head to a match and this big guy just sauntered by without a worry in the world.

Elk in Upper Canyon.jpg

1593636659258.png

No, but I can say that I know a lot of people who got $40 sets of new tires for their Mustangs and T-Birds and Taurus's back in the day... Drive up to RDU airport, rent the same car, drive over to an apartment complex in Morrisville... and four tire swap. Badda Bing... new tires. Noone ever noticed! Me, I drove a Series IIa Land Rover, so I was screwed. But I knew lots of others who did it!

Cheers,

Sirhr

View attachment 7364136

No, but I can say that I know a lot of people who got $40 sets of new tires for their Mustangs and T-Birds and Taurus's back in the day... Drive up to RDU airport, rent the same car, drive over to an apartment complex in Morrisville... and four tire swap. Badda Bing... new tires. Noone ever noticed! Me, I drove a Series IIa Land Rover, so I was screwed. But I knew lots of others who did it!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I have a buddy that works at U haul corporate, this shit happens daily

Reactions: Ravenworks
I’m not sure anymore. I use to buy their salvage trucks, strips, flooders etc. So I saw a lot of them. Back in the day, they prosecuted. Tonawanda built 454’s were a big problem for theft

If you haven't heard Stephen Lynch, he's an interesting artist. I don't agree with all of his songs, but in my opinion this is his very best.

Reactions: Jscb1b