• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_n5mftsWDOp1rdnpfxo1_640.jpg

Feather blades are your friend.
I have to tell you that even though I posted that they are too sharp for me, in the old Schick Krona they are great! It is such a mild razor and the design of the safety bar work together to make it Feather safe.

I have used the Merkur 34C for a first pass with an Astra or Shark and then used the Krona to finish with a Feather and it works very well.

Reactions: gunjunkie45
6bMJDGdmcla8vQNq8-CwDKIpLgqeWdP5BWR165giM_g.jpg

""Here is another impossible motorcycle case. The two-wheeled vehicle in the photo is called the Dino, and it's a custom Yamaha 600 FZR with a 350-horsepower V12 Ferrari engine of unknown origin. Its creator, George, a 63-year-old former racing driver, used parts from other bikes, cars and even planes to complete his creation, which was already preceded by Andreas, another bike with a Ferrari heart. Having been his first project, Andreas is not as powerful as Dino, but his V8 engine taken from a Ferrari 308 gives him not only a monstrous appearance, but also performance (we assume) of real heart attack.

Although Dino and Andreas are mechanical wonders, there is nothing I can do but squirm uncomfortably in the seat thinking that two Ferraris had to die to make these bikes possible. I hope at least the engines came from a scrap yard ... ""

Last edited:
I once saw a soda bottle flung out of a minivan close to my house. I was going the same way so when I got up to the stop sign I pulled beside them and motioned for the driver to roll his window down. I said “if I was on duty, that bottle thrown out would cost you a lot of money”

He threw his wife under the bus and said “I told her not to do it, we“ll go back and get it”.

I never said I was a cop.... laughed as they turned around to go back.