• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I hope it continues to weaken.
Thanks to those that prayed. It did weaken or skip over us or something. No damage despite the storm having 70mph even currently in VA.

We didn’t lose power, no damage I can see and my grass is super green from the 40lbs of 34-0-0 I put on it last week 😀

I see blue sky and have a light breeze.

Last edited:
tumblr_545f855e6e45d5837afe3e61fd4ff5a1_c4d4e5bc_500.jpg

Im guessing the "Aurora" in St Petersberg.......Commie shrine.

Yeah, if things go as shown and forecasted, we will take a direct hit too. Sitting on the Chesapeake Bay waiting for the tide to roll in and then the wind. It's going to get ugly around these parts.
Where are you at on the bay? I am on the Patuxent in Calvert. Sitting awake right now on standby to see if I get called in for manpower today.

One more vintage Gillette arrived today. A nearly perfect 1964 Slim Adjustable. Fellow gave me a price about half of what they are going for in this condition on eBay.

This is my last for a while.....

View attachment 7390478View attachment 7390479

Looks like my Fatboy.

Started as a novice De shaver on setting 5 and rolling with a full exposure 9 setting now.

Has me wondering if even more blade = better.

Reactions: Lawless
Looks like my Fatboy.

Started as a novice De shaver on setting 5 and rolling with a full exposure 9 setting now.

Has me wondering if even more blade = better.
The Slim came after the FB but operates the same.

Has a thinner head.

Reactions: pmclaine
Where are you at on the bay? I am on the Patuxent in Calvert. Sitting awake right now on standby to see if I get called in for manpower today.

I'm on the north end of the bay. We've lost power on and off since 10am. We've had some serious rain and the wind has blown to about 40 mph. They say we're looking at 60+mph by noon. The water is rising, but not as much as I thought it would. We'll keep an eye on it, but we're safe.

To keep on track here's this. One of our whale watching trips.

IMG_1849.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Lawless